~30~

×Craig×

After walking Tweek home, Tricia and I crossed the road to our house.

"You gotta face dad somehow. You can't just not ignore him forever" Tricia stated as she looked up at me. I gave a sigh as I stared at the front door.

"If I tried hard enough, I bet I could" I scrunched my face up as the door opened. Our mother looking at us with glossy eyes.

"I saw the post" her voice soft with a kindness I almost didn't pick up on.

"And.. What do you think?" Tricia nudged, trying to push the conversation further. Mom looked between us, her night robe tightly wrapped around her.

"Y-your father.. Your.. Thomas is out looking for you-"

"Just tell me if I should be here or not so I can get my stuff safely" I interrupted, hanging my head annoyance. I could hear her breathe hitch. Trying to hold her tears back.

"I love you Craig, I'll always love for everything you are. Thomas is just old-fashioned.. He doesn't understand yet. When he's willing to be civil, I'll find you" Her words dying off.

Silence sat heavy between us.

"Hey, let's not waste time.. Let's get you packed and out" Tricia spoke, it was obvious she herself was trying to control her own tears and emotions.
No one spoke up on each other's teary eyes.

Making our way to my room and gathering my things into a backpack. I looked up to my dresser and looked at Stripes.

"I'll going to grab your toothbrush, and other stuff from the restroom" Mom muttered, looking at the floor as she left.

"I need to grab something for you as well" Tricia running out the room.

"Oh Stripes... What happened? It was only what? About a month ago that everything seemed normal? It's been about two weeks since I got my tattoo.. Since I started talking to Tweek more... Since I said those awful- horrible things.. What was I thinking?!" I threw the clothes in my hand.

Stripes running around and the distant noise of my mom and Tricia was all I tried to focus on.

"Everything is happening so fast... I just want it to go back to before.. To when we just went by in school doing hell knows what! When it was just Clyde, Token, Jimmy and I.. I haven't talked to Jimmy.. I haven't talked to no one Stripes.. Is this what lonely is?" I stared at her for some answer.

"I don't understand anymore Stripes.. What's the end goal of all this? What's the point?"

"To survive maybe?" Tricia stood next to me with several things in hand. I all but calmly turned towards her.

"Don't fucking creep" I cleared my throat.

"Maybe, the point of everything is to survive for another. Survive for those who need you? Like? I don't know man, just stay" Tricia's eyes held this heavy feeling as she stared at the ground.

Looking at her, felt strange. Seeing my little sister so grown, seeing this look on her face that she shouldn't be holding at this age.