~31~

×Kyle×

"Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle-"

"Leave me alone, I made up my mind"
All night, all morning, even now Stan has yet to leave me alone.

"Break up with him, he's bad, he's annoying-"

"And you're jealous-"

"YOU'RE MY SOULMATE KYLE, HOW CAN I JUST LET IT GO?!" He screamed, grabbing onto the back of my jacket.

"How am I supposed to let that go?" His gasps for air, his desperate attempt at clinging to me, his pain-

"I- I'm sorry Stan.. I really am" I couldn't bring myself to even attempt to turn around to him.

Pain

"Stan please-"

"Kahl!"

Anger

Pain

ANGER

p a i n

"Coming!" Gritting my teeth I regretfully walked away from Stan, leaving him on the floor.

×Tweek×

Staring at Kyle and Stan seperate made me grab at my own chest.

"The faster we face the day, the faster we figure out how to get Kyle out of this.." Craig muttered, grabbing my hand away to pull me onward to school.

"I-its just so heartbreaking.. I hate seeing-" I couldn't even finish my words, deciding to let Craig pull me along.

"Shits gonna go down" Clyde said, causing me to scream.

"Ahh- D-dont do that! You'll scare me to death!" I said, clinging to Craig.

"As much as I would like to laugh about this- we have bigger fish to fry. Apparently Pete Thelman is gonna be on Cartmans side after all" Clyde explained, his eyes darkening forward in front of us.

Looking over, Pete wore his hoodie up, head down, as he quickly strided inside.

"He doesn't look proud of it if I take a guess at it" Craig said, his eyes not leaving the area.

"Let's just get this over with" I sighed, starting our way inside.

Do you see Coonstagram?

Did you see the picture?

Apparently Tweek and Craig kissed!

After everything?

That's the power of true love!

That's what toxicity is!

They shouldn't have to fight for acceptance!

They shouldn't be so hateful to one another!

They

Are

Soulmates