~27~

So I don't know who Petes parents are, or where he lives in South Park. But I'm just gonna head canon that his parents are two females that live somewhere near Tweek and Craig.
(If you guys know then tell me, I might change it then)

×Pete×

"There's noooooothing to dooooo" I complained. I turned over on my bed as my bedroom door opened.

"Pete, sweetpea-"

"Ewdontcallmethat-"

"Pete, SwEeTpEa" Mom teased "We are gonna order pizza for dinner. Want the usual?"

"You know I love my red and green peppers" I said giving her a small smile.
She laughed as she walked out, closing the door behind me.

With a long sigh, I rolled off the bed and on the ground.

"Still bored" I sighed. Grabbing my phone off the bed, I opened it to Coonstagram to see what-

"Who is Hater... Why Tweek and Craig?" I sat up quickly staring at the hundreds of replies and arguments to this photo. Sure there are rude people out there, but this person went for them.

"I don't care! It's their life, not my problem. It's there conformist.. It's not my..." I turned my phone off and threw it onto the bed.

"Stupid conformist relationships-" I grumbled, standing up. I walked over to the window and peered out, definitely not looking for the pizza delivery-

But I did see a multitude of students I did know from school.. A lot of students from school..

"What the hell is going on out there?"

Jumping from my thoughts, my phone started to go off.

"Firkle!" I gasped, jumping towards the bed to grab my phone.

"Hello?!- I mean, Hey Firkle"

"Hey Pete, I'm with Henriette"

"Really? " I gasped

This is it. We are gonna hang out together again...

"Yeah man, we are here at Broflovskis place dude"

"Broflovskis? Why are you guys..at his place?"

"We need your help, The conformist couple Tweek and Craig are being boycotted for their relationship and we need all the help to-"

"No"

"What?"

"You two left me.. You two left me for your 'soulmates' and now you call me to help out with soulmates? Whatever happened to conformist love? It's dead remember? And- and maybe I sound emo or over dramatic to you, but you all LEFT ME! First Micheal, then Henriette, and then you Firk. I- I can't with this anymore! I can't wait everyday at the coffee shop hoping to see you guys! Or sneak your favorite packs just waiting for you guys to call and ask to hang out... I... I've got to go-"

"WAIT PETE-"

I threw my phone away and sank down onto the floor.