~1~

~Tweek~

I practically ran around the shop trying to fulfill everyone's needs. It was of course difficult with thousands of customers everywhere! Ok that's overreacting BUT YOU GET THE POINT. The shop is filled of sweaty people wanting something warm for this autumn. I held a cup for a customer out for them, only I ended up dropping it on their shoes when I thought they grabbed it. "I'm so sorry- GAH I'm a mess" I said quickly handing them tons of napkins and grabbing a mop. "It's no problem" the boy said giving me a small smile. This boy is Kyle Broflovski, the calmest yet short tempered person I know. He cleaned his shoes as I mumbled to myself for being such a mess up. I started Kyle's new cup as yet another spilt was taken. I held a growl in my throat as I grabbed the mop and headed over to a group known as Craig's Group.

This group has four people in it. Token Black, Clyde Donovan, Jimmy Valmer and of course Craig Tucker. They are all pretty popular to begin with. Token is in football, yet he struck out when Stan Marsh took hid place as captain. Clyde was a ' lady's man ' he knew how to sweet talk a girl into a relationship. Jimmy... Is an ok comedian, and Craig. Craig is the unemotional bully. He would flip a teacher off with no care~ Which is why I fear him. "I'm so sorry for the mess Clyde knocked it off the table" Token apologized softly. He had that mother like thing with them. "No way! Craig made me drop it" Clyde said pointing fingers. And as for Craig he pointed his middle finger up with the rest down. "D-dont worry about it, It doesn't matter who spilt it as long as it's cleaned up right?" I said honestly quiet. They gave me surprised expressions, I'm usually screeching or screaming with all I have, but they haven't ever seen me this calm.

".. Thanks I guess" Craig said, earning a scold from Token. "No worries" I said finishing up the clean up. I went back to the back and saw my parents working away. "Go back out there Tweek! This is what you call Booming business!" My dad said ushering me back into.. Rush Hour. That's all I had to say as customer after customer was served. I had barely made my way back to register when I felt a tingle in my arm. I grew nervous from realization that I got my tattoo. When you or your soulmate sees you, the first nice thing they say/think appears on your wrist. I couldn't look at it now though, I have work to do...

I got home and played in bed tired of today's job. I took a deep breathe as I looked at my left wrist.

"Soothing like the Stars"

I laughed quietly to myself, if anyone in South Park knew me- I was no where near soothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oof, I can't help but write Creek stories now. ;-; halp me. ~Fiction_lover