~28~

×Kyle×

"FUCK NO, FUCK THAT STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! FUCK HIM! FUCK HIM! FUCK HIM! NO FUCKING WAY KYLE!" Stan screamed, he paced my room as he seemed to calm himself down.

We moved up to my room when he asked to, when he started yelling that did bring me a surprise.

"WHY?!" Stan screamed once more.

"Why what?" I asked, starting to feel annoyed. I wasn't annoyed at first, but the angrier Stan gets the more upset I'm starting to feel-

That's right, he's my soulmate

"Why did you agree? We can help Craig and Tweek without you dating that- that.. You don't need to do this" Stan started, seemingly dying down from his anger.

"Stanley, I really am sorry. Don't think I don't care about you, cause I love you. You need to understand that what I'm doing is for everyone. Cartman can do some awful stuff to everyone including Craig and Tweek. This is for them, this is for everyone. This is for you! I'm sorry Stan, I hope you understand how much I mean that!" I said, feeling my chest tighten up.

"If you excuse me, I need to meet up with-" I covered my mouth feeling sick. Feeling broken?

"I need to meet up with Cartman, if you really want to help me then- then figure out who is behind all this. Figure out who wants Creek seperated. I'll keep Cartman off of it long enough for you guys to at least get a lead.. Talk to you later Stanley" I said, wiping my tears away as I walked out.

×Stan×

"Don't think I don't care about you, cause I love you-"

My wrist, it burned.. Could Kyle be.. This entire time? Have I been blind?

"-I'll keep Cartman off of it long enough for you guys to at least get a lead... Talk to you later Stanley" Kyle said as he walked out. My chest hurts so much, my wrist hurt-

"My wrist" I gasped, quickly pulling up my sleeve. I stared in shock at the green glowing words.

𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 ℑ 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚

I finally let out the breathe I was holding before collapsing to my knees. I was too late-

No, I'm not. I just need to figure out who this Hater is and I'll be able to save him- Does Kyle know? Is he aware I'm his soulmate?

"I need to talk with Kenny" I announced.

×Tweek×

"You think Kyle and Stan are alright?" Clyde questioned.

"FUCK NO-"

"I'll say it's going well" Firkle teased.

"Don't tease yet, we need to know what's up with Pete. You guys called him and he didn't show. Was he busy?" Kenny quickly interjected.

Henrietta and Firkles face didn't faze when Kenny spoke.

"We'll go talk to Pete later. He was having dinner, so he's busy.." Henrietta spoke carefully as she smoked.

"Just don't get any ideas" Token muttered.