~15~

×Craig×

•Im sorry for any tears shed•

I got dressed for school and walked downstairs. "Morning Craig" my mom said, my dad looked up from his paper and smiled. "Look at the man of the house! Up and ready to conquer the day!" He said smiling. "Thomas" my mom said, giving him a warning. I knew why he was talking to me like this, he was proud of me punching Kyle.

"What? I was just going to compliment him-"
"Thomas" My mom warned a second time. This time he caved, putting his hands up in defense. "Sit down for breakfast sweety" She smiled softly, putting a plate down. "I'll just eat at school it's fine" I muttered, giving her a hug and walking out the door. When I walked out I saw Tweeks parents heading out as well.

"Mr. and Mrs. Tweak!" I called, running across the street to them. "Morning Craig! What's got you up early?" Mrs. Tweak asked.
"Is Tweek awake or ready for school?" I asked, peaking into the car. "No, he doesn't get up for another ten minutes or so" Mr. Tweek said. I gave sad sighs and nodded okay. "You can wait for him inside if you like-"

"N-no its fine, I'll let him rest. Have a good day!" I said walking away from them. They said goodbye and speed off.

I took deep breathes as I walked. I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle told and word got around. "Don't work yourself up Tucker, it'll okay" I told myself. But I just knew.. In the back of my mind, it wouldn't be..

I walked into the school and looked passed the students who just stared and whispered.

"Craig Tucker.. "

"He punched.. "

"What do you think the reason was?"

"Like always from that boy.. "

"He cares for no one!.. "

"Only himself.. "

My breathing got heavy as I heard everyone talking to one another, whispering and staring. I held the straps of my backpack with tight fists, my knuckles becoming white from the grip.

"Hey, what's with all the talk about you today?" Clyde asked, appearing from seemingly nowhere. "Apparently you punched Kyle" Token stated as he joined in as well. "He deserved it" I said reaching my locker.

"Kyle doesn't hurt anyone"

"Kyle wouldn't do anything.. "

"Tucker is just an asshole"

"Craig probably did it for fun"

"I wouldn't be surprised if starts something"

"Of course he'll start something! "

"He's Craig Tucker"

"A horrible"

"Selfish"

"Temperamental"

"Self-righteous"