~10~

×Craig×

I made a mental note that Kyle is going to be the first with a bruise from me, but if he continues to talk his way out of situations then it may be harder. Especially if he decides to call me out in front of the school. What am I saying? Calling me out for what? Being gay even if I beat his ass?

Knowing how the school works I'll have half the grade on my side. "Hey Craig what's this?" Clyde asked trying pull my sleeve up. "Touch me and I'll beat your ass!" I threatened as I pulled away from his grasp. "Sorry for being concerned!" Clyde said, his voice upset. I got up and sped walked to the restroom, hearing their voices talk about me.

"I didn't mean to get him all pissy!"
"It's not your fault, you know how Craig is"
"Y-yeah, it's fine C-Clyde"

I closed and locked the door feeling myself gasp for the air I was missing. "Calm down Tucker, there's nothing to freak out about" I mumbled as I made my way in front of the mirror. I took off my blue jacket and stared at my bandaged covered arms.

Wonder if Token keeps anything in here..

I searched the cabinets finding a small first aid. I grabbed the wrap, and alcohol, then started taking off my old wrap. I gasped im shock as the self made cuts were gone and replaced with "a soul mate tattoo" I mumbled quickly sitting down. I stared at my wrist for the longest time, rereading the words

"мαкє му нєαят ωαям"

Make my heart warm? Who the hell would think that, especially of me? I thought for the longest time debating on who it could be and should I tell anyone. Maybe Token, not Clyde right now, and definitely not Tweek. I'm still.. 'avoiding' him.

"Craig you ok? You've been gone for a while" Tokens voice spike quietly for me to hear only. "Yeah just... Thinking" I made up, quietly putting everything up. "Hey dude, if you're not on the toilet then can I come in? I want to talk to you"

I bit my lip debating over this. Sighed out gruffly and opened the door. "His first reaction was to look at my wrist, which I didn't re-wrap. "Did I interrupt you changing bandages?" He asked stepping inside. He closed and locked the door and stared foe answer.

"I don't know" was my reply. I couldn't exactly find the words to tell him 'I had cut myself, but the cuts are gone and replaced with my soulmate tattoo' That's a great conversation starter. "Look if you cut, please tell me. I want to help" Token said reaching for my arm.

I didn't stop him as he cautiously grabbed my arm and looked at my wrist. He gasped as he saw the neon green words practically glow on my skin. "No way.. Who? When? What?" He quickly questioned. "I don't know when or who, but what is right. What was this person thinking? Makes my heart warm? That's stupid" I said feeling annoyed for some reason.

"You don't have to get all upset about it! Look, I'll try and find some candidates for who it could be alright?" Token said grabbing my jacket and handing it to me. I nodded my head and put it on. "Cmon, lets go" He said opening the door.

Why did I get annoyed?.. Maybe because of how it is stupid? Or maybe because I can see a prick girl say this? Maybe because it could be a guy for all I know?
.........
Maybe because this is something Tweek would say...