Chapter 5

' Nobody had me the way you did, had my eyes rolling back, had me arching my back. '

Ariana Parker

"I know this is the last semester of your college but I really need a favour from you." dad said while Zayn nodded, looking like some stupid sidekick from a movie.

"And that is?"

"We discovered that the current leader of the Italian Mafia has one of his main bases in Chicago. And they have some very advanced weapons but no one knows where they are kept. It's a well hidden secret. Only the people in his inner circle know about it." dad said.

"Then what is my role in here?" I asked, confused.

"What you have to do is find out the place where they keep their weapons and then our top rank is secured again!" Zayn said before dad could.

"Dad, why does he know about my mission before me? Because that is not fair." I said looking at my brother with disgust. Fake one of course. Even if he was the biggest asshole and a pain in the ass, I loved him. But he doesn't need to hear it from me.

"He and Max were the one that came up with the information." he shrugged.

"Okay. Any information on who he is?" I asked, looking at Zayn.

"Yeah. His name is Marco Russo. I even have a picture of him. Here." he said turning his laptop towards me.

"Oh. My. God." I put my hand against my head. The man in the photo was my best friend from college- Kaira's very hot and sexy brother. I had seen him a few times. So I guess this was her secret that she said she could not tell. Then that meant that both of ours's secrets were being involved in the mafia. We both had some unexplainable emergencies so we decided that we would both continue our friendship and ignore the emergencies and secret.

"What happened?" Zayn asked.

"For future reference, when someone says oh my god in a dramatic way and puts their hands against their head, the information they heard is shocking and they are trying to process it. So you have to try and shut your mouth for sometime." I snapped at him.

"Okay, drama queen." he held up his hands in surrender, and I got back in my previous position.

"You ruined the mood. So, this man, he is Kaira's brother. She said he mostly lives in Italy and comes here once in a while. For business." I told them.

"Kaira as in your best friend from college, right?" dad asked to confirm to which I nodded my head.

"Well, then I am guessing it will be easier?"

"Maybe yes, maybe no. I don't know." I groaned, frustrated at the situation.

"You can start working on it after your finals. We are in no hurry. I know you got this Ari. Lexi, Dana and Zayn will help you and give you all the information you need." dad left.

"Good luck, sissy." Zayn ruffled my hair like he used to do when we were younger and that would totally annoy me.

---

❤| Vote| Share| Comment| ❤