Chapter 4

What is the most badass thing you've done?

Ariana Parker

"Wanna race me to his warehouse?" I asked Zayn as I mounted my Ducati V4S.

"No. I don't wanna see you lose for the 5oth time." he shook his head as he mounted his bike.

"Or is it that you don't want to lose for the 53rd time?" I asked. This kind of competitiveness and pranking each other existed between the four of us from ever since we were children.

Once, when we were seven, I asked mom for a glass of water after eating a banana but she said that I shouldn't drink it because it would give me an upset stomach. So, me being the clever ass girl I am, offered Zayn a glass of water. Poor guy kept rushing to the toilet for the next few days.

"Shut up, you two. We need to get going." Lexi rolled down her window, gave us a look and rolled it back up before zooming off to the location with Zayn, me and a few men following behind.

I looked around as I walked down the empty field to reach the warehouse. I was about to enter before a man stopped me.

"Please. Can you help me? I lost my way and my phone's battery died." I pouted.

"No."

"Please." I flipped my hair to the back revealing my cleavage that showed from my partially unzipped top.

"Wait here." he went inside. I can't believe he fell for such the seduction. But people always do.

"Boss there is a girl outside, saying she is lost and wants help. Shall I bring her in?" I heard him ask.

"No." I heard a reply.

"Boss, she's a total hottie." I rolled my eyes. Men.

"You can come in." he came and told me.

I looked around and saw lots of wooden boxes. Of course, they contained drugs. Stolen from our shipments. The man led me to a room where there was another man, George Avery sitting. His eyes roamed on my body, checking me out.

"What's you name, gorgeous?" he asked stepping dangerously close to me and running his finger along my cheek down to my boobs. I tried not to gag. 

"Ariana Parker." I said, taking out my gun. I saw the colour drain from his face. God, I will never get tired of these kinds of reactions.

"I would like it, for your own safety, if you step away from my sister and let's get a few things straight." Zayn stepped in with Lexi and Max behind him.

"Help!" he shouted to his men.

"Oh don't worry. We have got your men covered." Lexi stepped forward, beside Zayn and Max walked into the room.

"Remember. It's my turn to kill. Though I'll let Lexi choose how I kill him. If he decides not to cooperate, that is." I said.

"The thing is this city, like many others, is controlled by us and you have been stealing our stock, invading our shipments and dealing your drugs. So, you have two options. Do you want to work for and be loyal to the Parker mafia or die?" Max asked in a tone that seemed very casual but at the same time would make you piss your pants.

"None!" he said removing his gun and aiming at Zayn but before he could shoot, I shot the back of his palm, making him shout in pain and drop the gun.

"Not so fast." I said.

"I won't work for you!" he shouted. 

"Then die it is. Ariana, I would prefer a knife straight in the throat." Lexi said.

"Good choice." I nodded and took out my knife.

"Wait, Ari!" Max stopped me. "Can I kill him? I'll take you shopping this weekend and pay for whatever you buy." he offered an offer that I could not resist.

"Hmm. But Lexi comes too." I negotiated and he shrugged, taking out a blade from his pocket.

"If all of you are going then I am coming too!" Zayn said. 

Could you believe that our family is known as one of the most dangerous and ruthless people and that I was known as the baddest bitch of the mafia when we were discussing going shopping before killing somebody?

Max threw the knife straight at George's throat making  his blood splatter on me as I was the nearest to him.

"Ask them if they want to work for and be loyal to the Parker mafia or kill them." Zayn ordered our men as we stepped out of the warehouse and made our way back to the mansion.

---
| Vote| Share| Comment|