Chapter 32

'To you I'll give the world'

Kaira Russo

I stopped by the medical to get a few pregnancy tests. I had a plan.

I would go there and take the tests. If they came positive, I would have to stay there to protect myself and the baby. Even thinking about this felt so weird.

But, If the tests turned out to be negative, I would go to the location where Ariana was and help Marco and Max get her back. If things were going downhill, I might even be their Knight in shining armour.

After I reached the safehouse, I parked my car in the garage. The safehouse was a normal looking bungalow in a place where no one would notice with a lot of safety equipment inside.

As soon as I entered, I went to the kitchen counter, removed the tests from my pocket.

I was about to go to the bathroom when I heard the screeching of tires outside. I turned to see who came when I stepped on something.

It was the papers to the mafia. They must have fallen out of my pocket. I picked them up and kept them in a drawer.

Then I took out my gun and ran to the front door.

I released a sigh of relief when I saw few people from Ariana's group arrive. I completely forgot about them.

"Calm down, miss. It's just us." one of them said and I nodded my head.

I went to the bathroom to take the test. I peed on the sticks and kept them near the wash basin.

I looked for my phone to set the timer but realised that I had left it outside. So I set the timer on the clock in the room instead. After five minutes, I went back to check the results.

Positive. Positive. Positive. 

I was definitely pregnant. My hand immediately went toward my belly. There was a life growing inside me. It took some time for the fact to sink in.

I opened the door of the room to see three men with guns standing outside.

"Kaira Russo. Our boss has been waiting for you." one of them said and then they moved aside to reveal one of the last men I wanted to see right now.

Alek Komarov.

"What do you want?" I removed the gun from my boots and walked to the counter where my phone would be.

"You will come to know. Very soon."

"Okay." I waited for a while until they were slightly distracted from me. Then I grabbed my phone and texted someone who was available right now.

Dante. I need help. Track my location. Bring as many men as possible. 

I'll be there in 15. 

All I had to do was stall them now. I started rambling random stuff to them, when a few minutes later my phone rang.

 "Hey Kaira. I know Dimitri's son is there so I want you to give him the papers of our mafia to sign. Put the call on speaker." What the fuck?!

"But Marco-" I wasn't sure about this.

"Just do it. He has Ariana." he said.

"Okay." I reached for the drawer and placed the papers in front of them. "I hope you have a pen. If you don't then your whole plan just went down the drain." 

"I am completely ready." he signed the papers and so did the man beside him.

"Is it done?" Dimitri shouted.

"Yes dad." he replied and hung up the call.

Alek motherfucking Komarov was so busy eyeing the papers with admiration for the past 8 minutes that he didn't even notice the sound of men entering. Poor guy. Didn't know his dreams were going to shatter soon. He was going to die and his father was going to pay for whatever he did to my best friend and my brother.

Sudden gunfire started and I ducked behind the counter for the first few moments. I shot every opponent who came in my view.

When there was enough chaos, I grabbed Alek by the collar and pushed him inside a room, away from the gunfire.

I turned to him and immediately slit his throat. "This was for my own pleasure and whatever is happening with my boyfriend, brother and best friend." I walked away.

There were still a few people left. As much as I wanted to go kill them, I couldn't. For my baby's safety.

"Dante, I have to leave. I will explain later." I got in my car.

♥️|Vote|Share|Comment|♥️