Chapter 23

' Nobody had me the way you did, had my eyes rolling back, had me arching my back '

Ariana Parker

"I love how you tortured that man. You are a natural." Marco said.

"Yeah, I know. Thanks." I smiled.

"This is a whole new side of you! It feels good to receive this nice side of yours."

"Oh please, you were the one being not nice to me. You kidnapped me first." I rolled my eyes.

"Because you killed two of my men. One of them was my uncle."

"Yeah, but Kaira told me that it didn't matter anymore because he wasn't loyal to the mafia." I replied.

"Whatever. What I mean is if sleeping together meant that we aren't pissed at each other all the time, I would have made the move long ago." What the hell?!

His eyes widened when he realised what he had said. "No, no , no. I just ruined it. I didn't mean that. I meant that I am happy with what I we are now. We could be friends this way." he tried to convince me."

"I am not just something you sleep with." I stormed off towards my room.

I decided to go to the pool to cool down a bit.

After thinking for a while, I had come to  conclusion that Marco didn't mean what he said but it still wasn't a nice thing to say. Whatever distraction we had decided on was good. We had something to look forward to other than the mafia. Sometimes the mafia could get really toxic an tiring.

I would forgive him if he apologized. Maybe also punish him. Until then, he will be ignored.

I was thinking about whether I should stay in the pool for some more time or not when my phone started ringing. I got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around myself. Zayn was calling.

"Hello." I answered.

"Ari, I have got some news. The leader of the Mexicans is dead. His brother took over but the deal you told me about is still on." he informed.

"Okay. I will inform Marco too." I walked inside the house.

"Cool. Bye! I'll call you later." I walked towards Marco's office. Even if it was decided that he will be ignored, this was something very important that he should know.

I opened the door to see two men in his office. One of them was holding Marco, who had a gag in his mouth and tied to the chair and the other one had a knife to his throat.

Before any of them could understand what was happening, I picked a gun which Marco always kept near the door and blew their brains out.

"You owe me." I said as I removed the gag from his mouth and then untied his hands.

"Noted." he pressed a button on his desk and a man appeared in the door. "Take care of these bodies." he ordered and the man dragged the bodies out of the room.

"Zayn called to inform that the leader of the Mexicans is dead. His brother took over." I told him.

"Hmm." I was about to leave when his hands caged me against his desk and his lips smashed on mine.

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier." he sighed after I didn't kiss him back.

"Good. You should be." I pulled him closer to me with his shirt collar and kissed him.

His hands travelled down my body to my ass and gave it a squeeze. He showed his tongue inside my mouth at the chance. I wrapped my hands around his neck and tugged his hair, earning a low groan from him.

He took off the towel wrapped around me and threw it somewhere after locking the door.

"Hot." he pulled out an said. "But you would look hotter if the bikini isn't on." he undid the knots of my bikini top and took it off.

I started kissing his neck, trying to find his sweet spot while his hands played with my hardened nipples, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I unbuttoned his shirt and he shrugged it off, his abs now full on display

His lips captured mine and his hands trailed down inside my panties, rubbing 8 figures on my clit. I leant against the table as my legs went weak. A moan escaped my lips.

He took off my panties and turned me around. I heard him unbuckle his belt and then unzip his pants.

He opened a drawer and grabbed a condom from there. He put it on and then his length slammed into me, making me scream with pain and pleasure. It didn't take much time to quicken the pace.

"Marco!" I screamed as I found my release after a few minutes. He kept going until a low moan escaped his lips an he came in the condom.

Marco sat in his chair and called me on his lap. Both of us panting and sweaty.

"Round two?" I turned to him with a sly smile.

"Anytime" he spanked my ass and grabbed another condom from the drawer.

"Marco Russo! I swear, if you ever do that again, I will chop your dick into pieces!" I slapped the back of his head.

"No you won't." he slipped on the condom.

"Yes I will."

"Who would you have sex with then?" he raised an eyebrow teasingly.

"There are plenty of - " before I could finish my sentence, he smashed his lips on mine.

I changed my position so that now I was straddling him.

" - fish in the sea." I pulled out to complete my sentence.

Then I inserted his dick inside me earning a groan from him.

I moaned as I rode him and he captured my lips in his. My hands travelled down to his abs, feeling the perfectly chiseled muscles.

My nails dug into his shoulders as waves of pleasure passed through me as I came undone and so did Marco.

---

♥️ | Vote |Share |Comment | ♥️