Chapter 2 : Mystery girl Pt.2

He parked his car in front of the school and rested his head on the steering wheel.

Ya Allah.

Why does this keep happening to him? Why don't they see that it's too early for him? he was still in grief, he lost the two most important women in his life, he has three, two are gone, and he's so so scared to loose the last one, and if he does, that's definitely the end for him, he doesn't want to say no to them, but if he doesn't, he is ruining his life.

He misses his mother so much, she was the sweetest and the most beautiful woman in the world to him, and till today, he can still see her beautiful face, with her beautiful smile.

He sighed before coming out of the car and heading into the school, it was only seven fifteen and he had lectures at ten, so he went directly to his office, getting himself busy with checking his mails

In about ten minutes, he was done, so like always he walked to the huge window which was placed in the of the office.

The door was creaked open before it was closed shut again.

"You came in and you didn't call me" His best friend, Affan said.

"You know I always come in extra early" he said back shaking his head a little.

Affan sighed before collapsing on the couch resting in the other side of the office.

"Yeah yeah, I know"

"So what happened?" Affan asked, he thought about giving his friend space, but it seemed like he couldn't.

"The same old thing," He started and turned around, placing his large veined hands on the edge to lean on the window more comfortably, "...it's about the marriage issue, they want it as soon as possible, plus they've already chose the girl, I just need to give my concern."

Affan knew it was going to be her, he had a gut feeling, he just had to ask,
"To who? Do you know the girl?"

He nodded,
"Naja'atu, Ya Allah! Even saying her name makes me mad."

"Oh. Then, are you really going to get married to her?"

He turned back to look at him as if he was speaking chinese,
"Yaushe kafara shaye shaye bansani ba? Don't even get that picture into your head, because its never going to happen."

Affan raised his hands in mock surrender,
"That's not my concern right now, what did Abu say?"

Aryaan shook his head before turning his view to look out of the window.

"He says I do what I want, but I know he wants me to get married"

Affan stood up "Both you and I know what they're saying is right, you need to get married, Ameer needs a mother and you see how she has been causing trouble in the school just because of you"

He ignored him, if he were being honest, he felt like strangling Affan, maybe a few slaps would get him back to his senses.

"I will get us some cofee" Affan said and walked out of the room, knowing he wouldn't get any response.

Like every other day, he felt goosebumps, she was here, he looked down at her petite body then back to her eyes, he stared deep into her brown orbs, and for some weird reason today, he couldn't look away, he felt as if her eyes were drawing him to her and he couldn't do anything about it.

After few minutes of a staring contest, she finally looked away, what is wrong with you? He asked himself, surprised by his own actions.

He walked back to his seat, he grabbed one of the magazines he read when he didn't have anything to do, and just then Affan walked in.

A few minutes after four, he headed home, Affan had already left, because his pregnant wife needed him.

As he approached his car, he felt goosebumps again, so the mystery girl was here as well, he looked back at them, raising his eyebrows at them, they were arguing about something for sure, the mystery girl yelled something inaudible and sped off to the other side.

He hooted as he reached the Azeem's mansion, as soon as the gate man saw him, he rushed to open the gate and he drove inside.

He parked in his chambers garage before heading into the chamber to freshen up.

After taking his shower, he walked to Abu's chamber, he believed Ameer was with his Aunt Neehal.

Abu was coming downstairs as he went in. And he couldn't help the smile that graced his face on seeing his father.

I even forgot to write the authors note before publishing it🤭

Hey everyone, its another day, another chapter.

Im currently headed to YouTube to watch my kpop content, which keeps me happy and alive😀🤝🏻

I have ALOT in stock and Im not going anywhere tomorrow because there's going to be a strike and my Mom said we should stay back since we don't know what's gonna happen💃🏻

So fortunately, I've got all the chapters ready for our daily update and I'm not gonna fail you Insha Allah, yeah. Bye.

With love
Maimuu👑🤍