Chapter 19: Heaven.

"Dude, you have a wife" he whispered to Affan who was ogling at a lady beside her.

Ashraf chuckled.
"A vicious and heavy pregnant wife at that" he added.

Affan shook his head
"Go into the car and stop gisting like ladies, they are coming closer"

"Yes sir!" He and Ashraf stifled a laugh.

He rolled his eyes and pushed him into the car, closing the door after him.

He really hoped that Ashraf didn't like that girl, Aisha is just scary when she's jealous and he does not wish to see her jealous ever again, don't get him wrong, she's really nice, but he thinks she doesn't even recognize anyone when shes jealous.

The car door was opened, making him look up immediately.

Her intoxicating scent hit him first, before she gently climbs into the car with the help of someone outside.

Masha Allah, he muttered slowly closing his eyes, he took a deep breath struggling to open his heavy eyes, he wanted to look at her again.

Ya Rabb!

The woman beside him was driving him crazy, she smelled heavenly and it was hard to resist looking or moving closer to her. His eyes fluttered open just as the car started moving.

She was breathing heavily beside him, clearly nervous. He tried to hide his well and he just hoped it worked perfectly.

He turned around slowly to look at her, reminding himself that she was now his Halal and it was alright to ogle whenever he felt so. For a moment- his breath hitched in his throat, completely entranced by the angel in front of him.

She did not only smell heavily, she also looked like she just fell from the sky. The sparkly silver gown fitted her body perfectly, her makeup sitted on her face as if she had nothing there, appearing very natural.

And for a moment there- he felt jealous. This was meant for only him to see and now he was sure some shameless men were going to stare at her throughout the night, and they were gonna feel just what he was feeling right now. It made him angry, if not that Aunt Neehal and Aunt Hajara would have his head for breakfast if they didn't attend this event he would have made them turn around.

She was barely keeping up, she felt him staring at her and she got squirmy. She also wanted to look at him, but felt too shy to do so. Kashifat had shown her a picture of him which was taken without his knowledge. He stood perfectly in front of the mirror as he adjusted his cufflinks, He was dressed in a milk Kaftan, the babanriga suited him perfectly she thought it was illegal to look that good. She had received a teasing looks from her girls after she stared too hard at the picture, she brushed them off and asked Asiya to send it to her before she made it her wallpaper; and it fitted perfectly like it was meant to sit there.

But, still she knew seeing him in person would be way better than in that picture, so she silently prayed for him to look away so she could catch a brief look at him.

Her prayers were immediately answered as he turned away to answer a phone call. She did a victory dance internally before she raised up her head to look at him. Exactly like she thought, he made her mind go into that fuzzy mode it always goes into whenever she takes a look at him.

It should definitely be illegal to look this good!

As they reached the large event center, he opened his door and walked around to her side a small smile on his face as he opened her door.

He extended his hand towards her,
"Shall we go in Mrs Umma Aryaan Azeem?"

She tried to nod as butterflies erupted in her stomach, her cheeks a warmer shade as she placed her sweaty hand on his soft one.

He was surely going to be the end of her. 

Assalam Alaikum!😁

I hope you all dey Fine? And you dey enjoy this life abi? Cause I am not enjoying mine oo.

Please vote, comment and share. It will mean a lot, May Allah bless you as you do that. Thank you!

With love
Maimu👑🤍