Chapter 30 : Family Time.

She gave Zainab a big smile
"Come on, I'm sure he likes you too."

Zainab blushed a little and came closer to her,
"I'm not sure about that, but please don't tell anyone about this"

Khalthum laughed and did a zipping gesture with her hand
"Trust me, no one's going to hear about this"

Zainab smiled genuinely
"Thank you so much, I'm glad Hamma married you"

This time around, it was  Umma's turn to blush.

Ever since they became 'friends' for the second time, she could smoothly say, this past week has been one of the happiest days of her life, they have reached a point she never thought they would and the only thing she could say was,

Alhamdulilah.

Today was a chaotic day for her, everyone was in her chamber and when she says everyone she means each and everyone of her husbands cousins whom are still in the country are here, today was a public holiday so mostly everyone was at home.

Two of them where currently in the kitchen, her and Zainab, and she was just finding out that zainab had a crush on Ashraf, whom was still here and still had not gone back.

Soon the twins and Hauwa'u joined them and they continued to work together.

Idayah wiped the sweat on her forehead and looked around the kitchen at all the food,

"Lallai Aunty, all this food for who?"

Inayah glared at her
"For nobody"

Umma was about to say something when Asiya walked into the kitchen with her phone glued to her ears, never in her life has she ever thought that Asiya would fall in love this hard, this may not sound right but she could easily say Asiya was a playgirl, not exactly a playgirl tho, but she always had 4 to 5 boyfriends at a time.

But, she was happy for her and she hoped that Mahmud would be the man she always talked about having,

She just shook her head without saying anything and proceeded to close the food warmers, soon Asiya was done with her phone call and she pulled out a stool sitting on it.

"I'm so hungry" she rubbed her stomach, her eyes wandering around looking for something light that she could eat.

"Ba dole kiji yunwa ba, tunda zu fa kike waya" Khalthum said eyeing her a little.

Asiya glared back
"Ha'an, you what is your own with my phone call? when you are enjoying with your husband who disturbs you?"

Umma opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by her husband's loud voice

"Bestie! "

Yes, they call each other bestie now, because for sure they were each others best friends.

Asiya wiggled her brows, while the rest of them just giggled
"Oya hurry up and go, your bestie is calling you"

Without saying anything, she glared at Asiya and walked out of the kitchen.

Upon reaching the living room, she face palmed her self and almost screamed, there was a huge zobo stain on her white couch. This would take forever to clean, that's why she never allowed anyone in here mostly Ameer because he was very clumsy and now this.

She looked up at the culprit and he gave her the puppy eyes
"Sorry Ummi"

She just shook her head while Aryaan chuckled making her glare at him,
"Why are you laughing? this is all your fault"