Chapter 20: And we found love right where we are.

The brides friends and the grooms friends went in first dancing to the trending song 'Bounce' by Ruger.

They swayed perfectly together seems like they have practiced.

After they were done and settled down, Umma and Aryaan stood to make their entrance.
'LOVE' By Ali jita played.

Two built bodyguards by each of their sides.

They walked in to a full hall, and after examing the hall for a while, she started to feel suffocated, she felt like everyone's eyes were on her (well they kind of were) And she kept feeling something crawling to her skin.

Her legs tangled and she almost fell, his arms wrapped around her waist quickly holding her steady on his body, this was the second time today, she was embarrassed as hell.

"Calm down" he said before taking her hand in his again rubbing the top of her shaking hand with his thumb.

A round of Aww's went around the room at her little accident and she quickly looked down away from his face before heaving a long sigh, this was going to be a long night.

He helped her on to the Royal chair sitting in the farthest part of the room before he settled down beside her his shoulders brushing hers casually.

It was a breathtaking sight, tonight she believed she had the best view, Mr hotness beside her plus the huge and magically decorated hall.

"Hello, my name is Auta and I am the mc for tonight, I hope you're ready to have a fun and entertaining night!" the mc introduced himself earning a round of applause from the guests.

"Thank you, we will like to invite Hajiya Rukkaya to say the opening prayer for us please." He said and soon after Aunt Rukkaya, Aunt Murja's friend walked out to say the opening prayer.

A couple of more formalities were done before the event officially started.

"Please, hold you children tight oo! We don't want to see them roaming around the room, we want a neat dinner toh! Let's go. The brides friends the dance stage is yours!"

Auta got a lot of glares from the guests after his statements which he didn't give importance to as he said what he had to say and he was not going to it back.

The girls laughed as they danced to 'Unavailable' by Davido. They had a lot of fun on the dance floor while Umma watched them from where she sat a wide smile on her face.

Aryaan turned to look at her a little and he couldn't help the small smile that played on his lips.

"Thank you! Thank you! We enjoyed your dancing session."

After they were done, a lot of other people danced as well, Umma and Aryaan stayed seated watching them.

Soon, they were called to the dancing stage by Auta as she teasing wiggled his brows when Aryaan helped Umma up.

"Toh Toh! Allow us single people to breathe na! Ladies and gentlemen, Please welcome our couple as they come down to have their first dance of the night!"

Everyone cheered, completely entranced by the beauty of the couple, they stood out in the crowd as they made their way to the dance floor. Umma had her head down the whole time, smiling a little when she felt his hands sneaking to her waist.

As they were now in the middle of the huge dance floor 'Thinking out Loud' by Ed Sheeran played. Umma watched as he wrapped her hands around his neck, his hands returning back to her waist. He started swaying them a little, his eyes closed as he savoured the moment, the whole hall blurred out and she was the only thing that he could see.