Chapter 14: Loved.

By this time everyone has arrived for the wedding, the amount of people in the Azeem's mansion scared me, even Aunt Neehal's chamber alone was filled with guests, just Alhamdulilah.

Ever since the last time i went to see Umma, I didn't get to see her again, I wasn't going to lie to myself by saying I was not craving to see her, just not enough for me to actually do it.

We were currently in Ashraf's chamber, he was laying on the couch talking on the phone with his girlfriend, Inaaya. He met her in Saudi Arabia at school, but she also lives in Abuja.

Affan on the other hand was making phone calls non stop about the wankin Ango, their clothes were still not done, so he was stressed.

After Affan was done with the thousandth call that day, he finally entered the living room and collapsed on the couch.

"I'm really tired of making phone calls, you're the groom, but I'm the one getting all worked up" Affan complained turning around to glare at Aryaan a little.

Aryaan didn't reply and just watched him, because he doesn't see any reason why Affan and Ashraf, not just them, the whole family is preparing for this wedding like hes the first person to get married in the family, he hates crowds.

There was a knock on the door.
"Come in" Aryaan answered raising his voice a little.

Zainab, Zuzu and Hauwa came in with a tray, they kept it on the center table before greeting them, only he answered, Affan went out to take another call while Ashraf was still on the phone with his girlfriend.

"Uhh, Umma (Aunt Hajara) asked us to bring some food for you, because there are alot of people of people upstairs you won't be able to go up there." Zuzu explained.

"Okay thanks" I replied with a smile.

They all smiled before exiting the chamber.

"Wow! When did all this food arrive?" Ashraf exclaimed.

I shrugged,
"When you were busy kicking your feet a few seconds ago"

Ashraf shot daggers at me,
"Well, at least i'm not the one getting married"

I shook my head a bit before opening one of the few coolers, the first one was Tuwon Shinkafa and Spinach and Egusi soup with chicken, he opened the other one which was Fried rice and Coleslaw with Farfesun Kayan Ciki beside it.

"Ah, today I'm getting full" I said rubbing my palms together.

Ashraf laughed "Foodie"

I decided to have Tuwon Shinkafa and the Spinach soup, just because I liked traditional food so much, Ashraf on the other hand went Along with fried rice and kayan ciki.

After like five minutes, Affan came out of the corner he was receiving his phone calls, he looked at how his friends were eating, when did the food even arrive?

"Guys, I need to go and collect our clothes from Shehu, if I don't go he'll probably not finish them for the next thousand days" Affan rolled his eyes.

I looked up at him.
"But, atleast before you leave you should eat something" i suggested, I felt loved, as cliche as that may sound, he was doing everything that was suppose to do, and he never complained once, just joked around.

Affan nodded his head before he took a plate and served himself, Just like Ashraf, he went with the Fried rice and Farfesun Kayan ciki.

Ba bismillah Mallamai? 🥲 don't mind our stingy characters, I'm sure the food wasn't even that tasty (im definitely jealous and hating)

I hope you enjoy the chapter, don't forget to leave a vote and maybe a comment if you can, Thank you for reading!

With love
Maimu👑🤍