Chapter 20: Confession Pt. 1

"Okay, Y/N. Are you sure you don't have any questions about my plan for tomorrow?" Hyewon asked him, as they talk to each other via a video call.

"Yes, I think I got everything. Thanks, Hyewon-ah. But I must say, I'm a bit nervous myself." Y/N said to her with a worried expression.

"Aish, it's only natural that you'd feel that way. Just act like yourself and everything will turn out okay with Kkura. I know you can do this."

"I hope so. I can't believe that I'm about to confess to her tomorrow. This is all so good to be true."

"You better believe it, my friend! By the end of tomorrow, you'll become a man! I'll admit that I'm a bit jealous myself." Wonwoo added, making Hyewon laugh at his words.

"Okay then, Wonwoo. If I succeed tomorrow, I'm going to help you get close to Yena. How does that sound?" Y/N teased him.

"Wait, what? Umm, thanks, but I don't think I'm ready for that yet."

"You see, Y/N? He's a coward, which means he's got no chance at all."

"What an awful thing to say, Ms. Kang. Someday I'll prove you wrong. You can count on that."

"I'll only believe it if I see it, Jeon Wonwoo. How about a challenge then? If you succeed, I'll pay for the expenses for your first date with her. Deal?"

"Hmm, a tempting offer, but I'll take it. Just watch as I take on this challenge of yours just like how Satoru Gojo mows down his adversaries."

"Sorry to interrupt, but we're getting way off-topic now, you two. If there's nothing else, then I'll see you both tomorrow then."

"Sorry Y/N. It's your big day tomorrow. For sure, Hyewon's dating operation will succeed, as long as you don't screw it up, haha." Wonwoo assured him.

"That's right, but the timing has to be perfect. It's the perfect setting for you to do so, especially since no one's going to bother you. It's too bad that you can't watch the parade though." Hyewon said.

"Yeah, but even that is nothing compared to what I'll have by the end of our little trip. Wonwoo, I'll be counting on you to record it instead so I can watch it later."

"Roger that, boss. I guess that's all then. This concludes our strategy meeting."

"You just had to say that, Wonwoo. This isn't a role play you know. But yeah, thanks for your help, both of you."

"Don't mention it, Y/N. Let's just have fun for tomorrow first, that way you can feel more confident by the time when the moment of truth begins." Hyewon said as the three friends ended their conversation.

With everything now set, Y/N can only hope that tomorrow will be the start of something that he's been looking forward to all this time.

"This is it. Whatever answer you give me tomorrow Kkura, I'll be ready for it. But I do wish that you'll be able to accept me to be more than just your friend." He thought to himself, before he took a rest to get ready for tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________________

"All right everyone, say cheese!" A park attendant said as he prepares to take a photo of the four of them in front of the theme park entrance.

With nothing but smiles on their faces, the group of Y/N, Sakura, Hyewon and Wonwoo are now ready to enjoy themselves after a whole week filled with exams.