Chapter 29: Reunion

"Hmm...." Minju said as she kept on examining Sakura from head to toe, while standing in front of Y/N's apartment.

"U-umm, excuse me but who are you?" She asked nervously.

But Minju did not give her a reply, instead she kept on looking at her in a suspicious manner, making Sakura feel very uncomfortable.

A few seconds later, Minju looked at her in the eye and suddenly enveloped her into a hug.

"Unnie! I finally got to meet you today!" She happily told the older girl as she kept of embracing her.

"Can't.....breathe....." Sakura muttered while she is being squeezed by Minju to no end, until...

"Minju-ya, what are you doing there at the- Kkura?" Y/N said as he came to see what is happening, only to be surprised when he saw his girlfriend being crushed by his sister.

Quickly, he told Minju to let go of her as they let her inside, much to Sakura's relief.

After a few introductions, they all went towards the living room to have a chat together.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're going to be back here today?" He asked her while helping her with the stuff that she brought, which were in fact some souvenirs that she bought for him.

"Hehe, I just wanted to surprise you today, Y/N! But we just arrived yesterday night, to be exact. I really missed you." She said to him in a cute manner, not knowing that Minju is carefully listening to their conversation with a grin.

"O-oh, thanks. I really missed you too, you know. Even though we messaged each other quite often, it just doesn't compare when you're with me." He replied, making Sakura blush at his words.

"Now I can see how much you dote on her, oppa. I never thought you'd be this sweet to Kkura-unnie."

"Huh? Oh, I forgot that you're here, Minju. Don't mind her too much, Kkura. I'm sure by now you can tell that she's annoying."

"WHAT? That's not true! Don't you think so, unnie?" Minju asked with a pleading look on her face.

"N-no you're not, Minju. Instead, I can see that your brother must treat you very harshly." Sakura answered with a grin, as she and Minju smiled at each other.

"Okay I get it now. So the two of you are going to team up against me, is that right?"

"Not exactly, Y/N. I'm just happy that you too get along so well, and don't even say otherwise."

"Well if you say so. Ahem, I'm going to cook something for our lunch today. I'm thinking of making some Japanese dishes today since you're here, Kkura. I'm sure you'll love it." Y/N said as he goes to the kitchen to prepare.

"Do you need some help? I don't mind."

"It's okay. It'll be better for you to chat with my sister instead. I can tell that she's really eager to talk to you right now."

"Yes, that's right! Come on, Kkura-unnie. I want to know how you and oppa met each other!" Minju said as she slowly drags Sakura back towards the living room.

"Wait, didn't he tell you about it?"

"He did, but I want to hear from you as well, unnie. Who knows, maybe oppa altered a few details, so that's why I don't trust him."

"Yah, I heard that Minju. Besides, why would I hide anything from you anyway?"

"We'll see about that. Let's have a seat, Kkura-unnie."