Throwback To Highschool

Changing schools wasn't easy, but I was told to deal with it and that was it, I'd be shut up right then and there. I sighed and turned off my alarm clock. It was 6am and I didn't get much sleep. Senior year was hard but luckily I only had a couple weeks left.

I was told when I arrived, art class would be my first class, and there wasn't many people in there.

Thank god. I got up and found some clothes. I wiggled in my skinny jeans and put a striped shirt on. Hello Los Angles, I looked out my window. Gosh, it was much more prettier here. I put on some makeup and went to eat breakfast. I was 18, living by myself, my family wanted nothing to do with me. I walked to school. I had time to. I arrived and went into the assembly and yawned. I saw 2 guys in the corner chatting in the corner, staring me down. I told myself not to think much of it, it was fine.

*time skip*
I went to art class, it was nothing fancy, bigger than my old school though. I sat down and read the assignment on the board. The teacher told me this was the only open seat. I sighed and got stuff out for the assignment. It was a sketch using pen of a person or object within your left. There was nothing. A blank wall. I got lost in thought. A door slammed and got me out of my thoughts.

"Leith, you're late. You realize if this happens again, you're suspended." The tall guy with a leather letterman jacket laughed and sat down beside me. "Hell no" I though to myself. I tried to ignore him as much as I could. "I'm to your left aren't I?" I nodded. "Quiet?" No I wasn't. "No just tired." He smirked. "Aren't we all?" We ended up talking, he was misunderstood. He had the teddy bear personality, but he looked the opposite of that. He gave me his number. I never texted him. Why should I?