Happy Bday Remi

*month and a half later*

Why we hadn't told anyone about my pregnancy besides Emerson yet? I don't know. It was getting obvious even though I tried hiding it with Remington's big t-shirts.

We'd be going to dinner tonight with his mom,brothers, Shy, Larisa, Andrew, and Micheal; and I wanted to tell them.

Last night wasn't good. I feel so bad. Me and Remington got into an argument over something stupid. He ended up sleeping on the couch. I knew it was just my hormones but I felt so bad.

Flashback
"Remington. I'm tired doing everything the same everyday. We never do anything and it just makes me mad."

"I'm sorry. I'll try better."
He was already stressed from working on new music. I should've stopped.

"You don't try hard enough! You're either gone or too tired for anything. It's bullshit." I regretted it as it came out my mouth.

"Bella I'm sorry." As tears streamed down. These fucking hormones. I felt bad but so much anger was in me. I couldn't control it.

We argued for almost an hour. I was glad Emerson and Shy were in a date because Emerson would've been sad.

Flashback end

I got out of bed and kept the same shirt on. I put in a pair of leggings. I gathered up the gifts I got for Remington and laid them on the counter. He was still out. I looked at him and made his favorite breakfast. Homemade waffles with Nutella and peanut butter. I stuck a random candle on the top of it. I fixed him some milk and woke him up.

"Remi. Hey. I'm sorry. Hormones got the best of me." He pulled me into a kiss not saying anything. "It's okay. You're the best birthday gift I've ever had." I smiled. "I got you breakfast." I took his hand and lit the candle and let him blow out the candle.

❤️💭✈️@remingtonleith: happy bday toooooo meeeeeeeeI love youuuuuu BELLLAAAAAA!!!!! @bellaaa747

❤️💭✈️
@remingtonleith: happy bday toooooo meeeeeeee
I love youuuuuu BELLLAAAAAA!!!!! @bellaaa747

@emersonbarrett happy bday bro
@sebastiandanzig HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY
@larisalove happy birthday! Looks yummy!
@niedosyt I want some Bella 😠
@remingtonleith @niedosyt nuuuuuu
@bellaaa747 love you bby 😘
@stephanierachel omg I love it! Happy bday Rem!
@palayeisroyale ooOoOoO
@macherie747 wh- gorgeous HAPPY BDAY REMIIIII

I let him open his gifts. 3 of them from me.
The first one was a slytherin jacket. "You're gonna steal it huh?" I nodded. The second one was a new pair of docs I got for him, some limited edition ones he wanted. "HOLY FUCK! THANK YOU BELLA!!" He hugged me. "Hold on there's one more Remi." It was 3 tickets to Disney and Universal. "3? For Emerson?" I shook my head. "Omg for the little one. Awe. Ah. Okay." He hugged me again. We decided for the next 5 hours to have a movie marathon and snacks. We cuddled and took a nap after about 3 movies. Soon it was time to get ready for dinner.