mom time

3 years later

Oliver was such a sweet kid. He was Remi's mini me. His hair was blonde but it was quickly turning and brownish black. Rem got excited about that. He babbled until about a year and a half and then started saying words.

Me and Oli stayed awake tonight while Rem was currently away on a small tour. It was like warped but smaller. We made him a tank top that said "my first concert" and it was.

The doctor didn't want Oliver's ears getting damaged so soon. We were going to surprise Rem tomorrow at the show. Me and Em had it planned out.

"Oli you like the black shirt right?" He shook his head up and down and made funny noises. "Ha, okay buddy. Now, what color do you want the letters?" He pointed to the white paint. I smiled and place the stencils on the shirt. I gave Oli some crayons and paper so he could scribble. He was pretty good at drawing for a three year old. Between me and Emerson, he had some talent.

I dabbed the sponge in the paint and smashed the stencils in it. "Snack!" Oliver got up and ran to the cabinet. He pointed at the Nutella. And looked at me, almost sad. "Where dada?" He threw himself on the floor and I squatted down.

"He's doing something amazing right now okay? We get to see him tomorrow alright?" He started crying. He was tired. "Let's go get a bath Oli, okay? And then we can read a story and go to sleep alright?" He crossed his arms and pouted. "I miss him." I nodded. "Me too buddy." He hugged me. "Bath wit chu and bubbles." He slammed his finger in my chest. He held his arms out so I could pick him up.
"Okay baby let's go get a bath."

He ran to my room and threw his shirt off. I laughed because it reminded me so much of Remington. I had already ran the bath water and he climbed into the tub.

Bzz Bzz

Rem😫💍: god damn I miss you
boo❤️: me too 😫 bout to give Oli a bath. He says hi. He cried because he saw the Nutella and he misses you
Rem😫💍: aweee I miss him too :/
boo❤️: I know :( he's sleepy tho
Rem😫💍: I love you baby here...
Rem😫💍:

boo❤️: okay tease meeeeeeeeee 😫Rem😫💍: love ya 😌❤️😏

Rem😫💍: love ya 😌❤️😏

I giggled and hopped in the bath with Oliver. We played with duckies and chatted and talked about the meanings of colors. Thanks Emerson.

We finished and I got him out the tub. "I wanna be like daddy." Oliver tried to spike up his hair. I giggled. "Well I'm not like him or aunty Larisa but I can try." He giggled and grabbed Rem's "hair gel" it was lube. I felt my face get red and shake my head. I grabbed the right thing and started messing with his hair.

@bellaleith: when he says "I wannabe like daddy" you let him

@bellaleith: when he says "I wannabe like daddy" you let him. I tried... @larisalove @remingtonleith love you ❤️😘

@remingtonleith MY FUCKING HEART OMG WTF I LOVE THIS
@larisalove AWEE
@stephanierachel ❤️ adorable
@emersonbarrett like that time he took my hat and almost ate my pencil LOL
@niedosyt coming home from Mexico soon... I gotta hug this cutie
@sebastiandanzig HOLY HELL HES ADORABLE TOTALLY HAS REMIS FACE SJSNSKSM ITS CUTE I ADMIT IT !!

We cuddled up and went to sleep.

Remington's POV

Every night for the past 3 months I get wasted to not think about Bella. I love her a lot and I couldn't stand being away. She'd kill me if she knew how much alcohol I drank. Hell I don't even know how much. I went to grab my fifth bottle but Emerson walked in.

"Remington. What's going on?" He sat next to me. I started bawling. "I miss her. I miss him. I wanna be back. I love the soldiers and playing music but I can't do this. I want her, I need her."

He sighed and looked at the ground as he patted my back. "Yeah. I miss Shy too. Although our connection isn't as deep as you and Bella's. You've been so happy since she came back. How the hell you even find her?"

"Luck, miracle even." I shrugged and went to swallow a shot but Emerson threw my hand down. "Well, what was it like?" He knew talking about Bella made me happy.

"Dark, stormy, in my feelings. Lonely as hell. Wanted to die even. I went for a walk to my favorite bench at the skate park and saw someone there. Thought it was strange. She was sleeping. I remembered her almost instantly. Ironically enough, I'd been thinking about her a lot a couple months before that. How I deceived her. Remember her first day there? We were leaning against the wall snickering at her. She looked at us and shrugged and ran up the bleachers." I smiled. 

"Awe yeah. I remember. I had a crush on her a little bit." Emerson stared into space. "Well hell, who didn't?" He added. I laughed. "Hell you aren't wrong are you?" He shook his head. "So from graduation to before you met her again, how were you feeling?" He lit a cigarette.

"Like literal shit. I wanted her to text but she didn't. She helped me through everything yet she wanted nothing to do with me. She walked out my door. Not even out, just left a present and I never saw her again." He nodded as I continued. "The night I met her again was when I was contemplating life and was going to walk to the bridge and jump. I needed to sit first because I was getting weak. I was also worried about the random person being on my bench."

"Is there a possible way she knew that?" I shrugged. "I doubt it." He sat back. "Em, hand that paper. I'm wasted, wasted without her. I have lyrics." He nodded and handed me my notebook and pen.