Every Since We Met...

Next Day
7:30pm
In the car
Remington's POV

Bella connected her phone to the car Bluetooth and played all of our favorite songs.  I couldn't help but smile. We arrived at the park and I opened her door. She looked around and saw the apartment complex that was being torn to shreds. "Holy fuck. That's crazy." She laughed so hard. She stared at the nearby gas station. "What's wrong baby?" She had sadness in her eyes.

"I'm thinking." I knew she was hiding something. "About?" She sighed. "You. Me." I blushed. "No. But okay Bella." She shivered. "The night you found me here..." her voice trailed off and I sat her down on the bench. "...I couldn't sleep and I took a bunch of pills with alcohol and then walked through the most dangerous parts of these streets hoping someone would kill me or rob me or rape me even." My brain froze. "Baby what?!" I hugged her.

"Do you remember what time you'd found me?" It took me a second. "It was like 4am Bella... why?" She nodded. "I sat on this bench at 2 something and don't remember falling asleep." I nodded.

"Oh? Did you see anything before that?" I pulled off my jacket. She took it. "Yeah... wild animals... it looked like deer but I was way bigger and there's no elk here. Demonic eyes." She trailed off into thought. "Well Bella. Let's get your mind off of that okay?"

I laid out a couple comforters and whatnot and grabbed her favorite wine. "You know me well Leith." She clinked our glasses together. "Because you're my queen." She laid there. "I used to hate wine... I really did." I smiled. "Yes I know. You surprise me and you." She giggled and laid down. "Only because you said it was kool aid Rem!" She play shoved me. I laid down next to her.

"This is two dates in one huh?" She looked at me and the stars. "Yes darling. The best for the best." I notice her shiver and playfully threw a blanket over her. "Babbbbbyyyyy!!"

I cuddled her as we laid and watched the stars sparkle like her eyes did when I was around.

Next Night
Date 2

"Baaeeeee!" I knew she was getting dressed but I wanted to leave. The tensions in this house were not okay. I did everything in my power to not go up there and rail the absolute shit out of her. I told her to wear something comfy and decent. I didn't tell her where we were going.

I grabbed a soda and drank it. She come running down the stairs in my plaid skirt and Nirvana shirt. She smiled at me. "You're so fucking hot. Babygirl..." I went and hugged her and attacked her neck.

"Babyyy stoppp." She always said that but she let me do what I wanted. "You ready?" She smiled. "Mhmm." She held my hand and twirled.

I'd be taking her to the roller rink, she's been wanting me to teach her since highschool. I'm sure she's forgotten by now. It's the little things really...

I have a notebook filled with things she's told me. She doesn't know it. I don't plan on telling her. I haven't told anyone. She hopped into the car and "Lil Jeep" by Lil Peep started playing. I saw her put down my phone and she smiled at me. I threw my hand on her thigh. I saw her reflection in the window as she bit her lip.

"... I see your face when I look out the window..." I smirked at the song and laughed lightly. "Get me in my feelings Bella..." she knew what I meant. "Fuck you Remi..." her voice trailed off as she shook her head.
"Yes I know you want to." She got so flustered. I rubbed her thigh with my thumb.

We arrived at the rink. I saw her eyes light up. "You- you... I- you remembered?" She hugged me. "Yes I remembered." I pushed her hair back with both thumbs and kiss her head. Her small puppy eyes, sparkling at me. All I could do was stare. I nudged our noses together. "Remi!!" I smirked. "Baby!"
Crybaby by Lil Peep was playing now.
"Let's go okay? She got out the car and held her hand out for me.

We got inside and ate pizza and shared a milkshake. "Remi... you know, I don't know how to skate." That was the whole point. "Yes Bella bug. But it's okay. Imma teach you." She scrunched her nose at me.

@remingtonleith LOVE THIS GIRLY!  (A/N I made this edit hahaha don't ss and steal without permission ;)) @larisalove YOU TWO!!!!!@niedosyt GIMMEEEEE@sebastiandanzig I heard larisa scream

(A/N I made this edit hahaha don't ss and steal without permission ;))
@larisalove YOU TWO!!!!!
@niedosyt GIMMEEEEE
@sebastiandanzig I heard larisa scream... it was because of this... y'all cute pop off
@emersonbarrett aweee pepper doubled tapped the screen before I could :0

She giggled at her phone. "I love you Remi." She got up and we went and got skates. I took her over and put her skates on for her. I put mine on and helped her up. Poor thing was wobbly and trembling. The thoughts threw my mind made me blush. Music threw loud speakers and neon lights.

"It's okay Bella. I promise." I took her hands as she slowly rolled. I giggled with her. "Here wrap your arms around my neck." I grabbed her arms and put my hands on her waist. All she did was lean into my chest. "Bella?" She smiled and looked at me. "You take my worries away. Just let me smell you." I placed my chin on her head as I skated backwards. She gave me an okay look.

I turned her around and kept my arms around her waist. I put my left for first as she stumbled. She whined. "Look. Just look at my rhythm okay?" She nodded and attempted to copy me. I saw other guys eyeballing her. I gave them deadly glares.

"Like this. Bella. Look." She slowly released her tenseness and rolled forward, my hand still on her waist. I grabbed one hand and rolled beside her, now in front with both her hands. She kept stumbling but that was expected. She finally got comfortable. She let go and started skating.

She got the hang of it and stuck her tongue out at me. I raced to her side and spun her around. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed our lips together with her hands. I don't think I can remember a time out kisses weren't heavy.

I gently let go after dominating her mouth. We skates for a couple more hours and she started getting sleepy. She was adorable. We returned our skates and and went home.