Plans

I woke up around 12pm to the smell of syrup and eggs downstairs. My favorite. How he'd know? I smile and go downstairs in a messy bun and his t-shirt. He tried not to notice me. He had sweatpants revealing a sharp v-line and it was unbearable. I could just jump on the counter and let him have me or I could continue my game, which I did.

"Awe, bab- Bella" he made sure to emphasize my name to cover his obvious mistake. I smile and he hid his embarrassment. He hands me a plate of waffles and eggs. He was so kind. I sit down and he joins me with a similar plate.

"I remembered." He was bashful.
"Yeah, our favorite breakfast from high school." I tried not to look at him.
He smiled and continued eating. I thought about that summer before I decided to cut contact with him. I regret it.

"Bella, if you want to leave I can take you back home." He seemed sad if I said yes. I liked it here already. How would I tell him that?
"Well, I don't want to leave. But I have stuff at my apartment that I want." I blushed.

He gave me a stare. Devilish eyes taunting me. We are sitting across from each other at the table as he scrolls through his phone. He puts his phone down and look at me.

"Don't want to leave? Okay. That's fine. You don't have nothing. We can get your shit. But don't expect my room every night. Alright?" I think he was trying to taunt me. "Okay. Fine with me, but you'll regret it." Shit. I flirted. "Oh really?" He got up from the table and went upstairs. He soon came back in the same sweatpants and a hoodie. He handed my shoes and my skirt.

"Go to the car. We'll get ur stuff. Since you just want to be friends, you can have the guest bedroom." He pointed towards its direction. I nodded. "I'll put your stuff in there when we get back. Okay?" I felt guilty if I talked.

We arrive at my abandoned junk hole and gather everything. Seriously, it all fit on one giant box.

"Done. Let's go." I nodded. Why'd I let him boss me? I wanted him and everything he had. He carried the box as I opened the doors and pushed the elevator buttons. The elevator was staring raggedy, I think I was almost scared of it. The elevator was creaking louder than usual but we got on anyway.