Mr Doctor Man

*6 months later*
Remington's POV

Dream
Her pale legs shifting every time I kissed her neck. Her moans and anxious actions making me want more. "Bella please stay still I can't do anything." Her trembles after I got done made me feel pleased and guilty. She wanted more but she couldn't handle it.
Dream End

"Rem wake up!" Sebastian threw my jacket at me. "And stop moaning Bella's name." I rubbed my eyes. Bella wasn't next to me. "Where is she?" I jumped up. "With Larisa and Oliver. Now come on." I sighed. "What day and time is it?" He pulled out his phone. "9:30 am and it's Wednesday, music video day. We added a surprise in it if you'd just get up." I rolled my eyes and pushed him out the door.

I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and got startled. Shit, I forgot I drunkly dyed my hair jet black last night. Whoops.

I jumped in the shower and contemplated my dream. I finished and got out. I messaged Bella.

Remi😫: good morning bby girl 😫
Sweetness💍: good morning daddy ;)
Remi😫: oh yes a great way to start the morning..
Sweetness💍: mhmmm wyd
Remi😫: thinking about you and just got out the shower
Sweetness💍: ohhhh hmm did u think about me in the shower? IM JOKING I love ur shower hair tho
Remi😫: idk why.. it's ugly
Sweetness💍: ugh send me a pic
Remi😫:

Sweetness💍: oH yEsssss!!!!! Please I wanna be with you rnRemi😫: where the hell are you?Sweetness💍: larisa's salon, I'm doing a little smthn me and Seb put together Remi😫: I needed you this morning ;)Sweetness💍: same

Remi😫: where the hell are you?
Sweetness💍: larisa's salon, I'm doing a little smthn me and Seb put together
Remi😫: I needed you this morning ;)
Sweetness💍: same... tonight baby ;)
Remi😫: too long >.<
Sweetness💍: yes I know u r
Remi😫: NO BELLA XD
Sweetness💍: 😏
Remi💍: see ya in a bit... if I can handle you

I smiled and spiked my hair. I threw on some clothes because I knew I'd be changing once I got to the set. I grabbed my keys and went to my car.

There was a note there.

Hi Remi ❤️
So I'll see you soon right? Yes I will.
Keep this, because I love you. This note makes no sense but I wanted to make you happy :)
~your Queen, sweetness, aka Bella xoxo

I smiled. She called me a dork but she was just as bad.

Bella's POV

"Mama?" I smiled. He was so adorable. "Yes Oli?" He showed me a stuffed animal Larisa got him. "Look it's a stuffed bat. It reminds me of daddy." I laughed. "It really does. Hey Oli guess what?" He went and sat in one of the salon chairs as Larisa was getting stuff ready.

"You get to be in daddy's music video, and we get to dye your hair like you wanted." He got so happy. "Do I get to wear makeup like daddy too?" I thought about it. "I don't see why not." Larisa was so happy. "He's a definite mini me." She laughed.

"Mom?" He was always full of questions. "Yes baby?" He lured me down so I squatted and to his height.
"I have two more questions for now." I smiled and nodded. "Can I spike my hair too?" I nodded. "That's the plan. What's your second question baby?" He looked nervous or upset. Maybe both. "When can I have a little brother or sister?" I gulped. Larisa's face got red, feeling my embarrassment. I wasn't good at this. "Soon. Maybe. I'm not sure. I promise though. Do you have a preference?" That sounded so dumb. "A sister. Because she'd be as pretty as you. And then she can be like you and we can be the little versions of you and daddy." I had tears. This boy was so precious. Too pure. I hugged him and Larisa made the "awe" face. "Alright go follow aunty Larisa and then we can go see daddy okay?" He nodded and jumped from his seat as she took him to the wash station. I texted Rem.