Beloved

(Hey there's a song^)
6 months later
Remington's POV
(Smut warning, ah yes it's been a minute)

"Sebastian!" I was honestly tired of yelling for him. He was with Larisa, always, and I was here, without Bella. I saw Emerson and Shy dancing around in the living room from the balcony and I felt tears stream down.

I walked down the steps and went to my car. They wouldn't notice me leaving. Seriously. I decided to drive back home, an hour, but it was worth it. I blasted music as loud as I could handle and rolled the windows down.

Bella's POV

Shit was getting out of hand. Oliver was having fits, Aspen was having fits, and I couldn't handle it. I didn't understand why I could never go with Remington. Like someone was ashamed of me...

I sighed and everything that reminded me of him. The tv commercials, the certain foods be loved, his blanket, his side of the bed, his stuff in the bathroom, or even the kids really.

He's been gone about 3 months. They did some pop up stuff for fans, couple of shows, and working on new music. I loved everything he did but why couldn't I be there?

Aspen was throwing things and screaming and Oliver wasn't having it. He was 7 now, Aspen was 2. I was in a state of mind I couldn't explain. Everything angered me. I could call Stephanie but I don't know. She wouldn't want them like this. I just wanted Remington.

I made them lunch. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and juice with their favorite chips. I wasn't hungry. I looked around. The house was a disaster. Remington would kill me. It's never looked like this.

I heard a knock on the door. What the fuck? I wasn't expecting anything or anyone. I sighed and looked through the peephole. No one. I walked away.

The doorbell rang. I sighed and wiped off the tears. I didn't mean to be as rude as I was but I stopped as I noticed it was Remington.

"Remi!" I hugged him, basically tackling him. "Hey Bella. How are you?" I laughed as he walked in. "Not the best, but it's alright. I know it's a disaster here but I can't help it. I've been so sad and stressed out and-" he hushed me with a kiss.

"I understand." He hugged Oliver and Aspen and then took me to the top of the stairs and sat down, pulling me against him.

"Bella?" I looked at him. "Are you alright?" I shook my head. "I figured. You've lost weight." I nodded. "Yeah, I have. Why can't I ever go with you? Are you ashamed of me? Are they ashamed of me? Why?" He sighed.

"Honestly, I don't know. They tell it's because there's 'no room' or 'you'll be fine' or 'your just too attached'. But they don't understand because they always have their loves with them and they don't understand. I am NOT ashamed of you whatsoever Bella. I'm ashamed of how they treat you. You love them all so well and they think of you so little. Maybe not Emerson. But that's not the point. It isn't fair. I wish you could be here all the time. I told no one I was leaving. I just left..." his voice trailed off.

I threw my arms around his waist and he hugged me. "Now, I'll help you get them to clean their messes okay? And then we can all maybe take a nap, yeah?" I nodded. "Sounds fine." He helped me up. "Aspen has been such a mess. Throwing things, hitting, screaming. I don't know what to do. I've tried a lot."

He nodded. "I'm not here enough. That's probably why. She's sad and can't figure it out." It seemed true enough. She was smiling and everything with him. They were so happy he was here. They listened to him so well. I ran upstairs and curled up in a ball and cried more.

How could I be so happy, but yet, so sad. I was happy when he was here, that's why, sad when he's gone. So they are ashamed of me? Aren't they? Sebastian never seemed to like me when we were teenagers. I never knew why. Remington walked in. "Bella?" He ran by my side and rolled me into his lap. He patted my back.

"I'll call mom, let her come stay with the kids. You are coming with. Okay?" I shook my head. "No. Don't I'm fine." He chuckled. "Baby, you only get this way when I'm not here for a while." I looked at him. "I get this way with you just being in the other room, I swear." I hugged his waist but he kinda pushed me off. I looked at him confused. "Blood rush love. Happens everytime I'm around you." He smirked at me. I raised up and started kissing him.

"So you like that idea?" I unintentionally nodded and he kissed me, easily dominating like any other time. He went and locked the door and threw his shirt off. I wiped my tears and giggled. He kissed me passionately throughout my neck. It's been way too long. I playfully pushed him off of me so I could breathe but that made him do it harder.

"Eh, Bella, we are trying something, now get up." He smirked at me and yanked me up. I saw him pull out ropes. Well shit. My face got hot and I backed into the wall corner. He sat everything up and laid everything out.

"Over here now." I gave puppy eyes and whimpered. I laid my arms out in front of him as he bonded me up. "Good girl." He took the rest of my clothes off and started going at it. I looked at him in the eyes, daring for more.