The best ive ever had

Remington's POV
2 months later
Home

I guess I fell asleep. I had a dream.
I was late summer and we were doing the festival. We were the only ones there which was unusual. I'd woken up and Bella was crying or something about a number texting her and it turned out to be my sperm donor. I cussed him out and stuff.

We went to the festival and the guards kept telling me not to hang from the rafters. Next thing I know I'm on the ground and Bella rushed by me. It made me angry how much they pushed her away. I tried screaming as the poked me everywhere and then I heard my name from my angel.

"Rem! Wake up!" I shook my eyes open and rubbed them. Bella looked so gorgeous. Her messy bun and little tummy. I kissed it. "Hi Remi..." she kissed me. "Hi... what's wrong?"
"Some dream I guess. I was with Oliver and I come back and you were screaming." I nodded. "Oh... well, what day is it?" She nodded. "Uhh, April 26th." I laid back down.

"Bella... what did I do last night?" She sighed. "I dunno. I was with Steph and Oli and you guys were downstairs when I got home with Sebastian and all I could smell was Emerson's weed and I saw bottles everywhere.... I wasn't happy but I was too tired to care. I mean I am pregnant and Oli is only 4... not made at anyone, just the situation.
You come in and passed out so I washed your face and laid you down... helped you get different clothes on."

Shit. "Baby I'm sorry. You should talk to Em okay?" She growled. "I'm tired of talking to him! He don't fucking listen to me anymore! He used to care and now it's like he don't." She started crying. I jumped up and pulled her into a cuddle.

"Baby... I'm sorry. It's okay. I'll go steal it. Throw it out. Whatever okay? I just want you to be happy." She looked at me. "If you want me to be happy then you talk to him. I can't anymore." She through on a hoodie and walked out the door. "Baby- wait-" it was no use.

I screamed and threw my bottle of water. It didn't help so I punched the wall. I left a hole. I stomped myself to Emerson's room and slammed his door open.

"WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" I threw the covers off of him. "Rem- wha-?" I didn't give him time to talk. I threw a pillow at him. "She just left because of you. Why the hell would you smoke weed while we have a 4 year old and one on the way?! You claim your "so smart" but that's not smart is it?!" I was tossing everything around.

"Remington please..." I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Save it! I want you to apologize when or if she comes back. That's not cute Emerson."

He looked sad but I ran out the room. I threw on my shoes and ran out the door. I saw her walking in the distance and sit beside a boulder. I ran to her.

"Bella!" She looked at me. "Remi, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that..." she fell into my arms. "It's alright bug. Look... I talked to him okay?" She nodded as I ran my fingers through her hair. "Otayyy..." her sobbing noises muffled into my side.

I sat there. "Remi?" She looked at me. "Bella?" "What's it like on the other side of the bridge?" I gulped. "Baby... are you- having thoughts again?" She nodded. "Yeah..." I sighed. "Well let's find out later okay? How about we go to Starbucks or something and chill out?" She nodded. "Okieee." She grabbed my hand and leaned her head into my shoulder.

We arrived at Starbucks and I tried to disguise myself. I wasn't really in the mood to talk t fans. I would if they saw me, but I'm slightly hungover and angry. I sighed and Bella ordered.

"2 strawberry Açaí lemonades please?"
"Name?" She looked at me. "Leith." The lady smiled as we waited. "Baby?" She smiled. "Yes Remi?" "I love you..." i booped her nose. "I love you too. You're the best I've ever had." She smiled. "The bestest?" She looked up at me, child like. "Mhmm."

"Leith." We got our drinks and walked to the park. We sat on our bench. "You know that song... uh... 'Cats in the Cradle'?" I gulped. That's a song I'd been working on. "Uh yeah why?" She smiled. "I dunno. It reminds me of you and Oliver. Makes me happy. Cry happy tears." I nodded and played with my straw. "Ah, really now?" She nodded. She saw ducks waddling around.

"Remi they waddle like me." I giggled. "Slightly..." she threw her feet up on bench and laid her head in my lap. "Sing something." She looked at me. "Awe Bella... now?" She nodded. She was acting like a tiny child. It was adorable. "Disenchanted?" She shook her head. "Hmmm no... that song you said you wrote a couple years ago and won't tell no one about." She was talking about Wasted.

"Ah baby. I sang that to you before." She sighed. "Like I remember?" I smiled and sang it softly.

Some odd hours later

I woke Bella up. She was still laying in my lap. "Bella, the suns going down." She smiled and flipped on her side and pulled my around around her.

I silently cried for a while. I loved this girly with all my heart. She fell back to sleep and I picked her up. I carried her home.
About half way there she woke up and giggled. "We going home?" I nodded and sat her down. "Mhmm." She took my hand and swung it around.

We walked in and Oliver was playing with toys in the living room and Emerson was watching Pirates of the Caribbean again. He ran over to Bella and hugged her. I went over to Oliver. "Hey buddy. Whatcha doin?" I sat down in the floor with him. I could hear Emerson and Bella even though they thought I couldn't.

"Bella I'm truly sorry. I knew better but I didn't it anyways. I need to be a better gentleman."

"That would be nice Em. You've just seemed aggressive towards me lately. I get it but please, I'm not mad, just disappointed. Your better than this. I love you."

"Love ya too sis. I'm sorry. I really am."

They hugged and Emerson sat back down. Bella went and got Nutella and ate spoonfuls of it. I giggled at her and played with Oli.

"Daddy... this is my favorite truck. And this is Superman but I love Batman more... I dunno if I have a Batman." He looked sad. "Maybe for your birthday." He nodded. "I want a Batman room. I too oldddddd for dinosaurs." Bella laughed. "You're too much like me Oli. I had a Batman room too." He smiled and started watching tv but changed his mind and started playing with legos.

"Oli? Can u pick these up first?" He looked mad but he did it anyway. "Thanks baby." "Youre welcome mama." He sighed and started playing with the legos.

Bella stole a blanket from the couch and laid down. I built stuff with Oliver and saw Bella asleep. Emerson smiled. "Bro. Bella's getting shit on insta." I looked at him and walked over to where he was sitting.

"I was joking I just wanted to show you this." I started wrestling him. "Don't scare me like that." He laughed. "You got made very quickly. Kinda cute." I rolled my eyes and went back down with Oli.

"Dad?" I smiled. "Yes?" I started sorting through the legos to find a certain piece. "When will I meet my new brother or sister?" I sighed. "Soon. Couple months from now." He smiled. Me and Oli started building a castle. It was silly looking but it turned out really cool.

"Oli? You want a bath?" He nodded. I took him upstairs and started bathing him. He kept playing with the bubbles. We finished and put on pajamas. He was so adorable.
"I sleep with you and mommy!" He stomped his foot. "Okay. We'll let mommy come when she wants okay?" He nodded and tried to climb into the bed. I boosted him up and cuddled with him and went to sleep.