Ceremony

I was so nervous but the girls went and was throwing flower petals and getting ready for me. Sebastian came in.
"Knock knock Bella. They're ready for you."
I stood up and and took a deep breath.
"I bet it's nerve wrecking. Just count in your head and smile." I nodded and Sebastian put his arm in a triangle shape on his hip and I grabbed my flowers. "Thanks for everything Bella. You've made our lives so much brighter. Are you ready." I smiled and nodded.

I didn't have any shoes on because there wasn't a need. I smiled as all the guest stood up and looked at me. Although I knew I had anxiety I was more focused on the sand. Remington was trying to hide the tears in his eyes as he saw me. He looked so good.

The speaker started. His voice very deep and raspy, smelled like coffee.

"Toda- tonight rather, we are gathered here to watch and celebrate the coming together of Bella and Remington." I had goosebumps and tried to focus on the tiki torches flickering. I handed off my roses to Stephanie as Remington took my hands and stared into my eyes. I giggled because I was looking up to him. It didn't help I didn't have shoes on.

The speaker kept going, explaining a bit of everything. I watched as Micheal was taking photos and videoing.

"If anyone has any reason or objection on why these two shouldn't marry, speak now or forever hold your peace." About that time Oliver kicked really hard and I couldn't help but "oww" in pain.
"Besides the little one..." we were all laughing.

The man nodded at Emerson as he handed our rings to us.

"Your vows Remington?"
He nodded and looked at me.

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine." He stared into my eyes, the fire dancing in his eyes.

"With this candle, I will light your way into darkness." He lit a candle with the letter "L" on it.

"With this ring, I ask you to be mine."
He smiled as he put the ring on my hand.

There was faint clapping. "Your vows Bella." I can't believe he used the "corpse bride" vows. I'd just came up with something from my imagination. But I meant it and I'm sure he did too. It was a full moon tonight.

I cleared my throat.

"With my deepest love and darkest secrets; I promise to love you with everything I have. My best friend; the person I can be myself around, the person I can go to, the person I tell everything to. When they ask who it is, I say HIM. They ask why I emphasize "him" and I simply say; he is my... and I could easily fill in that blank. But the main thing I say is... " he is my key" key to life. The reason I have a purpose.
Remington Leith, I love you. You'll forever be mine." I slid the ring on his hand and pulled out a key necklace I made him. By this time everyone was up and clapping and I was so happy.

"Well. If this is it- I now pronounce you guys, Mrs and Mr Leith; husband and wife." I knew I was crying but he kissed me before I could look at anything else. There was more cheering and I smiled. It was time to go to the after party. But first, pee break for Oliver.