My first concert

Next Day
Bella's POV

I dreamed about Remi last night, I hope he was okay. It was about 11:30am and the show was 12:45pm. Oliver was still in the same spot. I smiled and lightly shook him awake. He rubbed his eyes. "Mommy?" He did his cute little yawn. He was cuddling his stuffed Winnie and one of Remington's shirts.
I smiled at him. "I miss him mommy." I sighed. "We'll get up sleepyhead and maybe we can go see him." He jumped from the bed and ran over to me so we could pick out clothes.

I grabbed the shirt I made last night and some shorts. Gosh. 4 years have gone by so fast. I tried not to cry and helped him get dressed.
He didn't even look 4. He looked 7. I sighed. He was already getting tall.

I threw on a palaye shirt and some black ripped shorts and grabbed my backpack with stuff and we headed out.

It was now 12:24pm and we were on our way. I texted Emerson.

Sister❤️:hey on our way
Philosophy boi💭: aight cool. Do NOT make urself noticeable. Where shades okay? Or smthn idk. Just don't want attention drawn because he has no clue ;))
Sister❤️: awe okay I will try. Just coke to meet and greet like a normal fan?
Philosophy boi💭: yesss love ya see ya and Oliver
Sister❤️: okay Em!

We eventually made our way there before the show started. I stood in a random spot in the crowd where Oli could see too. I could see Rem in a distance pacing back and forth. Was he crying? He pulled out his phone.
Bzz Bzz
He was calling. I walked to a spot that sounded clearer.

R: baby!! Can you come? Please?
B: I don't know, I'm sick
R: I'm gonna cry
B: what's wrong? You never call.
R: I want you...

He hung up. I went back to my spot and saw him rush to the stage. I smiled at him. I told Em where I was and we made eye contact.

"Hey guys! How are you?" Remington seemed so drained. Everybody in almost unison saying "good." Oliver nudged me. "That's daddy! And Emmy! And Seb!" I nodded. "Yes and you'll get to see them in a little bit okay?" He smiled and jumped.

A fan yelled. "HOW ARE YOU?!" He got sad. "I'm alright, not the best, but I'm happy to be here." He took a deep breath. "Alright, you guys know our newer songs right? Well what about the newest? Mr doctor man?" I smiled. He kept looking around in the crowd but he never saw me.

The crowd screamed and they started playing the song. Remington's energy was odd. He wasn't happy, even doing what he loves the most. This was the first show he wasn't swinging from rafters or crowd surfing. It was just weird.

2 hours later (smut)
Tent at Meet and Greet
Remington's POV

It was the same.
"How are you?"
"What's your name?
"Awe thank you."
"Have a good day."

I wanted my happiness back. I looked down at my bracelet, the one that matched Bellas. I started crying. I've broke. I ran towards the back of the tent and fell to the ground. I drew my knees to my face so I could hide it. I felt Andrew put his hand on my back.

"Hey bud, what's going on?" All I could do was cry harder. "It's okay Rem. Here's some water." I shook my head. I didn't need or want anything except Bella. Larisa was the only one that was "allowed" to go with us.

Seeing her and Sebastian always cuddled up and doing stuff sent me chills. I was fine for a couple weeks but I was going to end up drowning myself in alcohol.

"Rem please." He handed me the water. Emerson came out and Andrew left. "Hey bro. What's going on? Why'd I ask that. I know you need Bella and want her but she's sick. She can't come." Emerson always made me feel better.