Accident

3 Months Later
LA summer festival
Bella's POV

I woke up and saw Remi come out of the bathroom drying his hair. My tummy was getting bigger now. Oliver was obsessed.

To fill you in; these past 3 months have been simple and exciting. I am indeed pregnant and I'm happier than ever. Remington takes care of me and Oliver copies him. He loves me too death... both of them.

"Good morning queen. Did you sleep well?" I nodded. "Yes I did. The baby was kicking a good bit... like now." He giggled and bent down as I swung my legs over the bed. He kissed my stomach. "Gorgeous." He grabbed my face and kissed my forehead. "Perfection." I giggled. He grabbed my hand and jogged me down stairs.

"SURPRISE!" Emerson handed me a waffle and egg with tons of syrup. "Thank you brother." He pulled my chair out and went in Oliver's room to wake him up.
"Bella bug don't forget the festival is like at 12:30 but we gotta leave here like 9:30 I know it's dumb." Remington gave me some orange juice.

I smiled. "Should we tell Emerson? It's getting noticeable." I blushed. "Tell me what?" I took a giant sip of orange juice. "You get another friend Emerson." It took him a second. "OH MY GOSH YES!" he danced. "Y'all need to chill out. I'm joking. How long?" I gulped. "3 months..." he nodded. "Ah okay. So y'all do this when I'm not home?" Rem blushed.

I tried to ignore them wrestling as Oliver ate some cereal and laughed at them. "Mama?" I smiled. "Hi Oli." He swung his feet around. "I lost this..." he held out his tooth that fell into the cereal bowl. "Sorry mama." "It's okay Oli. We'll get it. Finish your cereal while I got get dressed. Don't drink the milk."

Emerson and Remington were still wrestling and I shook my head. I ran back upstairs and checked my phone. So many calls from an unknown number. And a text?

Unknown: Bella?
Unknown: glad to see you read it
Unknown: Bella...
Unknown: call me
Unknown: Bella!
Unknown: where are you living now? The apartments are demolished
Unknown: Bella? Hello?

I cried. "Remington!!!" He come running. "Yes baby?" I scooted my phone towards him. "Who do you think it is?" I gave him a look. "Either my birth giver, sperm donor, or your sperm donor..." he tried not to giggle. "Okay just take deep breaths. My sperm donor didn't know where you lived, at least to my knowledge. Your birth giver probably just wants to see you again. And your sperm donor? Shit I don't know." He rubbed my back.

Unknown: Bella you can't hide
Unknown: don't try
Unknown: come on
Unknown: where is he?

Remington called the number. "BABY WHAT THE HELL?" He pulled me in with his arm. I could hear the other line.

U: hello sweet girl
R: who is this?
U: oh is this my sweet boy?
R: who are you?
U: it's me. And you can't hide. What's the address?
R: who do you think I am?
U: Remington...
R: wrong. My name is Jason and I work for the LAPD now ple-

The line hung up. "That's my sperm donor." I nodded. "He doesn't know the address... if he did he'd be here already. I'm blocking him and reporting this to the police okay? I have a friend there... may or may not be named Jason." I nodded.

Time Skip to the Festival
Remington's POV

I was nervous. It's been a handful of months since we performed but what if he knew and showed up? I drove me, Bella, Shy, Emerson, and Oliver to the festival. Sebastian and Larisa were meeting us there.

I hated having this much anxiety before a show because it threw me in a loop and something bad always happened. We arrived. I scanned everyone but didn't see any familiar faces. I didn't want to tell my brothers. I kissed Oli and Bella bye as me and Emerson went backstage.

"Rem what's wrong?" Shit. "Hey Sebastian. Just anxiety." He nodded. "Do you want Bella back here? We can make excuses..." Unconsciously, I nodded. He went and got Bella. She ran up and hugged me.

"Hi baby." She kept kissing my neck. I smiled. "Bella I'm scared." She nodded. "I understand. Oliver's happy with Larisa and Shy right now. So I'm here okay?" I nodded. She handed my makeup to me. I shrugged. "It's okay. I swear." I had tears I couldn't control. She handed me a tissue.

"What's going on?" Emerson was drying his hair. "He got something in his eye." Bella laughed which made me smile. Emerson rolled his eyes and went back to his spot to get ready. She sat down. "Baby I swear. I'll do anything to protect you." I nodded and finished my makeup.

"Palaye Royale- 5 minutes!" Some guy knocked on the door. I rolled my eyes. "Babe I swear." She gave me the puppy eyes. "Mhmm. That look is gonna get you hurt." She looked at me. "What?" I smirked and double tapped her thigh as I stood up. "Think about it Bella bug." I kissed her head and went outside with the guys.

"Leith, no hanging today... boards are weak." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Y'all say that shit every time. I'll do what I want." I smacked his shoulder and smiled. "Lei- no- wai-" his words escaped my ears as I ran on stage.

"FUCKING LA MAKE NOISE!" They all screamed. I loved my fans. I spotted the girls and Oliver in the front row. I winked at Bella. I saw her eyes flicker. We started in with Mr Doctor Man since that was our newest hit. The fans chanting "I don't need no surgery! I just wanna be! They're coming after me!" It had jumping and getting excited. We played about two more songs and I threw my shirt off and tossed it at Bella. She flipped me off.

"This next one... y'all know of get higher huh?" They screamed. I adjusted my ear piece. "Alright cool." I let out a faint laugh tryna catch my breath. Bella drooling over me. "Y'all say hi to my beautiful girl Bella."
I let out a hand and pulled her on stage.

"This girl has gotten me through some times man. We've been together for like 5 fucking years already. Shits crazy. I got a song I wrote for her a couple years back and I'll be releasing that soon... surprise by the way." I pulled her into a sweaty hug. Sebastian and Emerson were playing lightly. Shy helped Bella backed down. "YALL READYY???!!!" Emerson's drums got louder. "HELL YEAH! That's my little brother right there. Damn." Everyone laughed.

We started in with Get Higher and I started climbing. I heard security yelling at me but ignored them. As I got into the 2 verse I was hanging upside down. I felt nothing off. I was yelling the lyrics as loud as I could until I heard wood cracking. I didn't think anything about it. I tried to find a quick escape route but it was too late. My thin body hit the stage face first with a handful of boards.

Sebastian and Emerson were rushed off stage as security blocked everyone from viewing me. Bella ran through them. "Baby!!!!" She grabbed my hand and started removing boards. "Ma'am, step away." She slapped the security. "No!" They nodded and stepped away. "Babe... my ring fell off in the grass." I was sad. "Okay I'll get it. See you soon."
She kissed my forehead and was pulled away but she crawled to find it. "I have it okay?" I nodded.

Bella's POV

"Is daddy okay?" Oliver tugged on me. I nodded. "He will be. Go with aunty Larisa and Shy okay? I'll see you soon?" I kissed his spikey head. "Soon mama!" He ran off with them and I jogged to the ambulance. Em ran into me. "Was just on my way to get you. He's fighting again. Please..." I nodded and ran.

"NO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" He was tryna kick but his left leg looked jagged. "Remi!" He threw himself up. "Baby!" They let me in because they saw how quick he calmed down. He handed me his phone. "Post on my story that it's you and I'll be okay and I'll reschedule the show when I can." I nodded. "You guys have a lot of trust just throwing each other's phones around." Oh boy... Rem hated statements like that. "Not trust, loyalty. I guess that's why I see no ring on your finger." I smirked, trying not to laugh. The man was beat red.

"Where Oli?" Rem looked around. "Bae, relax, he's okay, he's with Shy and Larisa. And Em and Seb are okay. Now lay down." I handed him his phone back as they poked him everywhere. Asking about his rings, his tattoos, me, Oliver, and just bunches of nonsense. We took off to the hospital.