My Bundle Of Joy

Today was the day we could go pick up the gender of the baby but I had an appointment first. Remington woke me up from a deep sleep. I'd fell asleep in his hoodie and a pair of underwear. He started tickling my feet and then I grunted. "Come onnnnnnn." He started poking my sides, which I hated. He's lucky I loved him or I would've hit him.

I eventually got up and got dressed. After my appointment he said Sebastian wanted us to come over and then we could go shopping for the baby.

We arrived. I didn't realize how much belly had grown but dear lord I felt miserable.
I think it grew 5 times bigger overnight.
It was the same routine as the last 3 months have been. Get your weight, answers to personal questions, and more medicine.

As I waited on Maria I posted.

❤️💭✈️@bellaaa747 I'm this big already??? There's no way! But don't worry I'm completely healthy, just a big belly for a tiny silly baby

❤️💭✈️
@bellaaa747 I'm this big already??? There's no way! But don't worry I'm completely healthy, just a big belly for a tiny silly baby. Gender will be announced soon 😘😘 (@remingtonleith told me to crop him out smh)

@macherie747 I'm gonna faint ur booootifulllll ily Bella 🥺
@larisalove woAhhh go get it girl! Pregnancy glow game is strong 💪❤️😮👏
@bellaaa747 @macherie747 ilyyy
@bellaaa747 @larisalove I'm using that lotion and body wash u gave me XD
@remingtonleith MY BABIESSSS
@sebastiandanzig can't wait ❤️
@aandrewberkleymartin stunning ❤️
@niedosyt damnnnnnnn 🥵✨
@emersonbarrett can't wait to hold the precious cargo and peekaboo 🙈
@stephanierachel stay well love ❤️

Maria came in.
"Hey! So are we ready for our 3 month ultrasound?" She did my heartbeat and everything else. "You've got a lot of water weight Bella. It's normal for first times but it could cause the baby to come earlier than expected too. You're a champ though."

I smiled as she got the ultrasound ready. "Here we go!" She rubbed it on my tummy. Awe. There it was. Moving its little arms around. "I wanna hold its hands. Let it wrap its fingers around my giant fingers." Remington was always intrigued in this. She stopped the imaging and printed out our ultrasound. "Next month you'll be back at the regular doctor office alright?"

We soon arrived to Sebastian's house. Remington texted that we were here. The house almost seemed abandoned it was so quiet. "They're outback." He said as he tied a blindfold around me. "Remington what are you doing?" He grabbed my hands and guided me out back to the back yard. I'd only been here one other time so I wasn't familiar with it.

He slowly took the blindfold off once we got to the back yard.
"SURPRISE!" Everyone was there in bathing suits. Woah. It was a gender reveal party. "Emerson picked up the results earlier today and they all did this. I knew about it." He smiled. Everything was gorgeous. He grabbed a small backpack we'd been bringing everywhere. He took me inside.
"Be a human submarine today." I laughed. "Remington what?" He handed me a bathing suit. "The baby is inside you and you'll be in the water. It's a human submarine." He giggled, kind of embarrassed. "You're weird. This is why I love you." He guided me to the bathroom. "Okay love. Put that on and we'll go swim and then figure out what this baby is. Only Emerson and Sebastian know." I laughed. "But I need help." He smiled.

After struggling to get the bathing suit on we made it outside. Everyone was drinking wine except me. They gave me koolaid that matched the color of the wine. Even if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't drink wine anyway. We all made our way into the giant in ground pool and Stephanie sat and took pictures. Everything was so sweet.

*2 hours later*

It was about 2pm and I was ready to chill out. Emerson helped me out of the pool while Remington got my clothes and I made my way to the bathroom.

I finished getting dressed and made my way back out. Remington stopped me. "Gosh you look gorgeous no matter what." He cupped my face and kissed me. I smiled. He had Harley Quinn inspired makeup. I asked him why. "Pink and blue, duh." He laughed. "You're a dork, my dork. Now come on." We went outside.

"So we know you get startled easily and bad,  so we aren't popping black balloons, we are cutting a cake." Sebastian said. Emerson handed me a knife. Micheal started videoing.

Remington placed his hand on mine, slowly cutting the cake where everyone else could see but we couldn't. We slowly opened our eyes to reveal blue. We kissed. Everyone seemed to be happy.

"Bella put the knife down for fuck sake you're scaring me." Andrew yelled. I was holding it with the point up and tightly, I didn't even realize it.

❤️💭✈️@bellaaa747 it's a boy! I'll see you sooner than later Oliver Grey Leith ❤️🙈✨

❤️💭✈️
@bellaaa747 it's a boy! I'll see you sooner than later Oliver Grey Leith ❤️🙈✨

*comments have been disabled for this post*