Youre Nothing Without Me Part 2

"5 minutes Leith!" He shivered. "I'm sorry but I need to go Queen." I sighed and started crying harder. "I know, the Queen needs her vampire huh?" I nodded. "I'm sorry I'm so attached I just can't..." I started apologizing for the stupidest stuff. "Darling, get out of the floor. Let me calm you down. They can wait."

Micheal knocked on the door. He went and answered it. "Give me a damn minute please. Bella's anxiety is bad right now. She doesn't feel good." Micheal nodded. I heard Emerson yell "THANK YOU! I NEED MORE TIME ANYWAY."

Remi picked me up out of the floor and carried me and sat down. He gave me some water and played with my hair. He played some music and ended up braiding my hair. There was another knock. He growled again and opened it. "Micheal I swear I'm- Sebastian hi." I hid my face and looked at my braided hair.
He pulled Remington out of the room. I started pacing.

Remington's POV

"Get out here." Sebastian pulled my arm. "What?! I can't take care of her?" Sebastian growled. "No. She's taken over you. All you do is be with her."

"And? You take care of Larisa just fine don't you? No one complains about it. Do they? You leave my bug alone." I pinned him against the wall. He pushed me. "That's different. This girl has messed with your fucking head since highschool. Why are you still with her?" I punched the wall. "Why are you with Larisa still?"

"Because I love her."
"And I love Bella..."
"You're just saying that."
"No. And don't you dare say anything to her. I know you don't like her and never have. But fuck off."

I opened the door and saw Bella setting up her camera. "Baby come on, they're waiting. Go through this door and you should be fine. It's to the pit and whatnot." She smiled at me. "Okay. Love you. Be careful for me." I hugged her. I will. I ran up stage and opened the show.

Bella's POV

I was scared Sebastian said something about me but I didn't know. I sat up my camera and talked to some fans. I started taking pictures and everything and before I knew it the show was over. I packed up everything and ran to the merch table and talked with Austin. He was a dork.

I wished I could see him more but he lived in Florida so we couldn't unless it was a huge tour.
"Hey thanks for covering the past couple months. Shits been hectic with family and flights and everything." I laughed. "I don't care but I better have a hug for it." He pulled me into a hug and some fans came up.

"Will the boys be here for unofficial meet and greet? I heard they were but I didn't know." I nodded. "Yes they will. Don't spread word though. We only have so much time. I'm sure they wouldn't care though so whatever." I smiled.

"Bella, can we get a pic? We love you a lot." I smiled. "Sure. Why not?" They got pictures with Austin first then me. To my surprise, Remington ran behind me and kissed me as they were taking the picture. They fans were just as happy.

"Baby? You finished meet and greet early?" He smiled. "Yeah, not many, which was surprising. Although this venue is hella expensive so I ran out here." I threw him a bottle of water. He giggled. Em and Sebastian came out and was meeting fans left and right but taking their time with all of them. It didn't matter. Me and Austin joked around and took some pictures.

"Austin? Are you going on the bus with us?" He looked at me. "Yesssss I am!!" I smiled. "Yay!! Bestieeee!" He giggled. Remington came and helped us take down the tent and pack everything up. Emerson carried the boxes and Sebastian left.

We all piled up in the bus after running through the rain that came from no where. I went outside and I was testing out my camera still. I didn't want to be near Sebastian.