Surprise

Small smut alert
Remington's POV

Today was the day I was going to surprise Bella. I had packed a bag for Oliver last night because he'd be coming back home tomorrow. Bella was too tired to know what I was doing.

It was about a 2 hour drive and I'd drive an hour if she drive an hour. I'm kidding. She was so worn out. I didn't care.

Currently it was 11pm and Bella woke up. "Remi?" She yawned. Gosh she was adorable. Her messy bun and my t shirt and nothing else.
Hell she's been wearing one of my tshirts every night since she's been here. I smiled.
"Baby?" I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around me and drying my hair. I forgot that made her crazy. Whoops.

She bit her lip trying not to say anything.
"Can we? Please? I've been wanting to. I'm just tired. But I want to." She wasn't lying. Of course I'd been horny for about 3 months now, it was terrible trying to hide it.

I walked over to where she was laying and took her shirt and underwear off. She took my towel off and dragged me on the bed. I don't even know how she did it. I laughed and she got on top of me and kissed me. God. I missed this. I flipped her over and kissed her all over. It didn't take long for all the blood to rush down.

Her moans were a familiar sound that sent shivers through me. She liked it rough and definitely not easy.

She kept begging for it over and over again. If we could do this everyday I would. She loved the nibbles on her neck and ears and the sucking on her waist line. I got her loosened like I'd promised the other day and slowly put it in. She hated that because it made her squirm and scream. But it's what I enjoyed. The marks on her neck and everywhere else were already coming up.

I don't know how much faster she thinks I can get but that's all she was yelling. And foreign sounds. She grabbed my necklaces. She didn't break one this time.

"Daddy..." she stared into my eyes. "Yes baby girl?" I rubbed her hair. "What if next time... you become my masochist. Instead of just my vampire." I smirked at her. "We'll see baby. What if next time you become my goddess instead of just my queen." She moaned as she unknowingly released. She nodded and started dozing off. My sweetness.

It was now 12:45am and she needed rest. She was crying, laying on my chest. "I'm sorry I give out so quickly. I can't help it. I wanna last longer but I can't." I kissed the top of her head.
"It's okay baby. Please. Don't cry. I don't know if I can hurt you. If I can be the masochist you want. But I can forever be your vampire. Okay? I never wanna see you hurt." She smiled and hugged me closer. She nodded. "Then I'll always be your queen." She was something special. I put my arms around her as she cuddled my closer.

Time Skip
Bella's POV

God damn. He was the best. With everything. I was so lucky. I finally fell asleep.
But this morning I woke up still in the same spot. I kissed him awake. The clock said 10am.

"Hey Bella." I was smiling in his face. He remembered what did. He smiled. He pulled me down and cuddled me again. "Don't forget we have to go get Oliver later okay?" He nodded. "Mom would keep him forever if you'd let her." He laughed and drifted back to sleep. My body was fully on him our legs intertwined.

Time Skip

We got up and started getting dressed. I was brushing my teeth when Remington came and hugged me from behind. He was such a child. I booped his nose and rinsed my mouth out. When I got done, he picked me up from behind and sat on the bed, making me sit in his lap. He started kissing me everywhere. I was giggling.

"So Bella. About a year ago I made a promise and then you gave me these." He pulled out the three tickets and handed me a bag. I smiled. "Okay so... we'll stay there at the hotel for like 5 days 6 nights okay? And then we come back home. It's only 2 hours away. Now look in the bag." He kissed me again and stopped so I could open the bag.

It was an outfit for Oliver and us two. But it was Disney themed. "Awe baby. You're so sweet. Always surprising me." I kissed him and sat the stuff down.

"Alright. Let's go get Oliver okay?" He smiled as I jumped out of his lap and he grabbed his keys.