Attention

Smut again because ya know but yah
Totally not a knife kink here and whatnot

I threw our bodies together and she moaned. Her beautiful black and red rose lingerie perfect on her body. I wanted it off of her. "Kitten..." i growled in her ear. "Yes daddy?" Her sweat already there. "I need this off of you okay? Daddy needs to get something real quick."

I ran downstairs and grabbed a water and some of her favorite chocolate. It was so quiet. "KITTEN!" I shouted. She ran down the stairs at my command. "Master?" She stood there, nothing on her body. "Good baby. Come here, I'm not gonna hurt you." She came to me and I sat her on the counter. I grabbed a knife, the smaller one of the bunch. I wasn't gonna hurt my sweet Bella but I knew it turned her on.

I bit it between my teeth and she pulled me by the waist with her feet. I took the knife and slid all over her. Sending chills. I threw it in the sink and let her straddle me as I picked her up, grabbed the water, and ran back upstairs.

I pinned her on the wall and she let me do whatever. "Bella dear?" She looked at me. "Remi?" I looked her in the eyes. "Why don't you fight? You make it easy." She smiled. "Vampire get what he wants." She clamped down on my neck and threw me on the bed.

After "wrestling" for a few minutes I finally asked her. "Bella? Are you sure? Or do I need the condoms?" She smirked at me. "I'm sure Remi. Only if you are." I nodded and kissed her a lot more before putting it in. She screamed and bit down on my arm. It didn't phase me.

We did it. We were having another one. 4 years later. I shouted "whoo!" And laid on my back. She was too weak to cuddle with me so I went to her. I rubbed her back and kissed her to sleep.

Dream
"It's a girl!" Everyone shouted as we popped confetti. Bella laughed and hugged me. Oli was so happy and so was everyone else. Bella looked so sick. This wasn't like the first round at all. She felt so miserable and I felt bad and guilty about it.

"Remington. You're so a bitch for this. But we both love you." Bella scared me for a second and then kissed me. "Awe a queen and a princess." She smiled. "Mhmm."

The next day

"Remi?" Her sweet voice made the butterflies come alive. I grunted. "Yes baby?" She found me and curled beside me. "I thought you were gone..." her voice trailed off and she went back to sleep. Her hair spread on my chest, her head between my side and arm, her smile.

The clock said 3am. I cuddled into her as much as I could and sighed. She looked so good. I wanted to go at it again. I had to control myself. I felt the bulge start up again and she giggled. "Sorry Bella.." she looked at me. "Don't be. It's okay." She tangled our legs again and grabbed my face to kiss it. "My queen..." I stuffed my tongue down her throat and she didn't care. I got on top of her and started kissing her again.

I started calming down and she was happy. Satisfied for now. I cuddled her back up.

12:30pm
Bella's POV

My everything. Us laying here had me in a trance. Just looking at his perfect complexion was enough for me to get turned on. I loved this man with my entire being.

It was 12:30. I didn't think we'd fall back to sleep that long. His arms tangled around me but I needed to use the bathroom. I sighed.
"Bella bug? You okay?" I looked up at him. "Yes... just about to bust." I giggled. He removed his arms and I got up. Surprisingly I didn't hurt too bad this time. I heard him growl and my little to no pain.

I finished and come back out. He was getting dressed. I was sad. Not sure why.
"Aw, you wanted me to stay naked huh?" He said before throwing a shirt on. I looked at my naked body. And then his shirtless one. He hugged my waist and buried his lips into my neck. He started nibbling my ear. I giggled and tried to push him away.