My sunshine

Haha whoops, please tell me to stop writing smut because it's here again it's very strong so just uhhh *sighs*

6 months later
Bella's POV

Oli was in school now. He'd been homeschooled by Stephanie for a while but it was getting hard on her.
Aspen wasn't old enough yet, she'd go next year. And me and Rem? We've been arguing more than I'd like to admit. I can't even tell you half of the "arguments".

He's been stressed with music and I've just been a mess and I don't know what to do. We decided to take Aspen to the park so maybe we could come back down to earth.

He started pushing her on the swing and I sighed. "Bella I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to throw and break that vase last night. I was angry at myself. Not you. Never you." I teared up.

"I'm not mad at you either, it just triggered me Remi... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said the things I said." He sighed too. "Bella, I have a plan. We drop Aspen off at moms and I can make it up to you." I perked up and wiped my tears.

"How?!" He looked at me. "Just wait dear." He stuck a feather in my hair and kissed my head. We played and walked with Aspen for a while then headed back to the car. We grabbed her lunch and dropped her off at Stephanies.

Remi drove for a while. He said we'd be going somewhere special but I didn't know. We finally pulled into a dirt road and there was a huge sunflower field. I smiled and got out the car. It was 2pm.

He grabbed a blanket and laid it out in the middle of nowhere inside this corn field. He poured wine and had a small snack.

"Thanks Remi. I really do love you." We finished our wine and laid down and chatted. We picked cloud shapes and talked about life.

There was a rainbow in the distance. "Odd, it hasn't even rained." I smiled. "Yeah but see, I don't even have to cry and I'm a rainbow around you Remi..." he giggled and blushed. "No that's me. You're my sunshine. The thing that's brightened my life since day 1 Bella." He turned and kissed me. "Forever my Queen." I blushed now and cuddled into him.

We laid on the blanket. Staring into the sky. Just pondering everything. "Maybe we can make it up to each other." He really thought I was upset at him. "Baby..." I cupped his face with my hands; "... I'm not mad or upset at you, please. I love you way too much." He kissed me. "I'll still make it up to you." He smirked and winked at me. It sent butterflies in every inch of my body.

We drank some more wine and snacked. We cuddled up and he sang to me. He played with my hair and teased me more and kissed me. He was so perfect. How'd I end up this lucky?

It started getting dark so we went home. I was feeling tipsy from the wine, it wasn't much, but it never took me much. I started flirting really hard.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me because it's been a couple hours since we had something solid. "Only for you..." I bit my lip. "We need to shower Bella, we literally laid in pollen and dirt." I giggled. He was trying to avoid me, but it wasn't working. "Shower me then." I leaned against the counter.

"Well, Emerson's not even home, so whatever." He sat me on the counter and started going at it. I giggled and let him suck my neck all he wanted. I threw his shirt off and he carried me upstairs.

We'd been experimenting a lot and he's gotten rough with me. I didn't mind it but it was hard to hide a lot of the marks he left. Between the rope burns, the hickeys, the lines from the whip, his hands and rings. I loved it all.

He threw me on the bed and I leaned up on my elbows and he went and turned the water on. I silently squealed and kicked my legs. He come back, undressed, feisty, and erected. I looked at him as he ripped my clothes off and drug me into the shower.

The shower was quite big. He cornered me on it his arms above me. He started kissing everything and got down on his knees and started teasing me with his tongue. I squirmed and clawed his back. He didn't like that. He grabbed some of the waterproof handcuffs and clipped them to a safety rail in the shower.

He washed my hair and my body and then did the same to him except he made me watch him play with himself and I couldn't get up. I gave him puppy eyes and he lifted me up, my arms behind me in an uncomfortable position.

I flinched because it hurt and he pushed me down so I was on my knees. He put himself in front of me and forced the full length in my mouth. "Who's slut are you?" He growled at me. "Only yours daddy." I mumbled because he was still in my mouth. "And what am I?" He raised his voice which scared me. "My master." "Good girl." He pulled himself out my mouth and unlocked the cuffs. I stood up but he growled and pushed me back down.

Eventually he let me up and now, my feet were cuffed to the bed frame and I could hardly move. He kept playing with himself so I'd get upset. I reached my hands out but he slapped them back and growled under his breath.

He lathered lube around my entrance and pulled out some toys. I sighed because I really only wanted him. He kept playing and I grew bored. I think I started dozing off.

"Ouch!" He whipped me. "Talking back?" He raised an eyebrow and whipped me again. I screamed. "I didn't give permission to scream Bella." He stuffed a ball gag in my mouth and whipped me again. It was one of those things that felt so good it hurt. I knew I wasn't going to get to hurt because Remington would never forgive himself if he did.

He unchained my legs, keeping my arms tied, and threw my legs on his shoulders. He went in with his tongue again and rubbed me hard. I kept flinching. It made my legs twitch really bad. I managed to remove the ball gag with my tongue and spit it out.

"Really?! How bratty do you want to be. I know that mouth is good but that's not what we use it for." I giggled but that wasn't appropriate. He flipped me over and whipped me but it didn't phase me and he used his own hand, until I screamed. He pulled my legs again and shoved himself inside of me with no warning.

I whimpered into a moan and let him go at it. I could already see some marks appearing but I closed my eyes and laid there. I wished my hands were free. I didn't like this. He undid them because I wasn't balancing right and he gripped my waist.

It took a while but we both started getting sloppy and I was getting tired. We released together and called it a night. Usually we'd do more but I think it was enough.

He cleaned up and came back and cuddled me. I smiled into his chest. I was too embarrassed for some reason. He lifted my chin up and put his hand around my neck and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I whimpered but he kept kissing me.

"I love you Bella. I'll take care of you tomorrow." He kissed my forehead and cuddled me back. "I love you too Remi."