I could get used to this

2 weeks later

Emerson and his girlfriend had stayed on vacation for an extra week. Everyday has been about the same. I enjoy it a lot. My stuff was still in the guest room but I decided to talk with Remington today before Emerson got home.

I get dressed and start cleaning up his room. I loved this goober. I wasn't sure if we were official but we mine as well be. I threw away trash and put clothes in a basket, I was guilty too. I organized his music area and put everything back in its place. He came back upstairs to check on me. I smiled, as did he.

"Bella, you didn't have to do this." I shut him up with a kiss. He pulled away and adored me.
"You said you wanted to talk? I'm here. Free until 5, I'm kidding, unless something happens." I say him down on the futon in his room.
"Remington, there's a lot." I smiled. "Go ahead." He smiled.
"I want to know, are we official, or not?" He looked sad. "I'm sorry, I just wanna know." He gave me the puppy eyes and tucked hair behind ear, I hated that.
"Yes of course we are." He found my hand and kissed it. "Then why did you look sad?" I was confused. "Because I clearly haven't made it known enough for you to ask me, again, this is the third time. I got something planned. What else do you want to know?" I smiled with tears, happy tears.
"Can my stuff be moved up here?" He nodded.
"Yes baby." I smiled. "Now what do you have planned? I'm curious." He smiled. "I'll let you know right after..." "after what?" "I TICKLE YOU!" God I hated tickling, but not from him. He threw me onto the bed and tickled the fuck out of me. We ended up wrestling.

I heard a faint cough.

"What the fuck?" An unfamiliar voice spoke. It was Emerson. Remington blushed and started wrestling his brother. It was funny. I followed them downstairs as they wrestled and I met Emerson's girlfriend.

"Shy, you?" I put out my hand. "I'm shy too it's okay." She looked at me. "My name is Shy, it's okay... happens a lot." She gave me a hug.

"Tour is starting in like 3 days, is she prepared?" Emerson yelled at Remington, teasing him.
Tour? Uh what? No?
I smiled and went about my business.
"Yeah, but I don't have a suitcase?" It was more of a "does anyone have a spare one?" Kind of question. "It's fine, we gotchu." Emerson seemed happy once he realized who I was.

"Bella?" He come closer to me. Examining me. I nodded. "Ah shit. Remington! You didn't wanna tell me? I missed her." He hugged me tight and I was confused. Neither of them had changed. They were both goofballs, and I loved it. "Sebastian will be happy too." Emerson was excited. Sebastian? Oh yeah. Their older brother. He was graduated when I went to that school.

No matter the circumstances, I could get used to this, easily. I smiled as they started wrestling again. Shy and I began to bond over different things and made jokes. She was so sweet.