Next Day

If I didn't know any better, I would say my inside were hit by a truck. What the hell had he done to me?
We both decided to stay in bed all day. I was sore and he was worn out, as was I.
I woke up around 11:35am with my hand still on his chest.
"Bella, baby." He kissed me all over my neck. "You tore me up." How else could I say how I was feeling? The sunlight barely shining on us, he inspected our clothe-less bodies.
He counted slowly. "3,4,5... I'm sorry." That's how many marks I ended up with. He only had one, that could be easily hidden. He handed me a fresh tshirt, once again his, and a pair of my underwear. "Thank you Remi." He got up to go to the bathroom. I tried not to stare but gosh, who couldn't?

I really needed to pee, but it would be a pain to get up to even put this stuff on. I made a pouty face when he come out the bathroom with sweatpants teasingly low.
He rubbed my left cheek. "What's wrong baby?" He leaned over the bed. "It hurts to bad to get up and walk. I exaggerated my pouting. He smiled and nodded. He playfully jogged to the other side where I was and scooped me up and ran me into the bathroom. As I used the bathroom he went and the shirt he was going to let me wear. He helped me up so I could finish and put everything on. He carried me back to the bed and sat me up in his lap. He braided my hair.
"Ta daaaa" he was excited. I wanted to lay back down, sitting up even hurt. He laid me down and went downstairs to get us snacks and whatnot. When he came back he asked what I wanted to watch.

"Your pick, I don't know much of anything." He smirked at me. "The office then." I had always wanted to see it but never got to. "Really?! I've never seen it." He seemed surprised but he cuddled me close as we ate snacks and watched almost every episode of the office.

I didn't want to let go of this moment. I just wanted to be in his arms forever. I could die here. I was melting into him. His warm body against my back and his arms around me occasionally feeding me snacks. I wasn't angry at him no more. But who knew how long this would last?