bath time

He was always being extra for me and with me. Gosh I loved Remington. I went and got one of his shirts without telling him and a pair of shorts. I walked in on him getting the bath.

"You saw my butt didn't you?" He smiled and put his hand out for me to help me in. "No I saw nothing. Because there is nothing!" His brothers always told him he had no ass and that's why he is so sour. It was hilarious actually.

"Music?" I nodded. "Caraphernelia from pierce the veil." He nodded and soon it was on. He had turned off the lights and had my favorite scent of candles burning. He washed my hair and had our favorite songs going. My stomach started cramping. I made a face. "Come here baby." He pulled me in where I was leaning into his chest and had his arms wrapped around me. I took one arm and examined his tattoos and the same with the other arm. Not saying anything. I could hear him giggle faintly.

He copied me looking at my arms as I sat back on the opposite of the somewhat large tub. "Where the hell is your ring?!" He looked worried. "It's okay. It's on your nightstand. Didn't want it to ruin." He splashed me with water. "Had me worried." I splashed him back.

Soon I got out because I was tired and the water was getting cold. He let the water drain out as he splashed me. He knew I couldn't splash him back... or could I? I turned on the water from the sink and splashed him.

He was staring at me. I could feel it. I put his shirt on and my shorts. I grabbed my phone and turned around to a pouty Rem, clearly being silly so I would smile. I snapped a picture before he realized I did. "HEYYY!!!! That's not fair!" I smiled and laid down. He got out the tub and shaved the little bit of almost invisible stubbles on his chin. I grabbed his sweatpants and threw it at him. "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON REMI!!" He laughed. I uploaded the photo.

❤️💭✈️@bellaaa747 I can't even turn around for 5 secs without getting a pouty glare 😂 he's this emoji

❤️💭✈️
@bellaaa747 I can't even turn around for 5 secs without getting a pouty glare 😂 he's this emoji. ~😠~  @remingtonleith
Gosh I love you Remington. 7 more months until I'm officially yours, forever and always. 💍✨

@remingtonleith I don't know if I can wait 7 more months
@macherie747 haha gorgeous bean
@palayeisroyale October? Omg Halloween wedding?!?! Also Bella's bday is October 7th I learned that
@bellaaa747 @palayeisroyale 🙈🙈
@bellaaa747 @macherie747 yes he is ❤️
@bellaaa747 @remingtonleith me either 😫
@emersonbarrett is it me or is it @sebastiandanzig the best man?
@bellaaa747 it's @aandrewberkleymartin
@stephanierachel I love you guys ❤️
@sebastiandanzig wow 👏 @bellaaa747
@niedosyt has anyone seen the candles?
@larisalove ❤️❤️

I smile and plug in my phone for the night. I put my ring on and the same hand on Remington's chest. He leaves the tv off and cuddles me closer like always.

"I'm ready for tomorrow, no matter the circumstances. Goodnight Bella boo. I love you. I got a surprise." I opened my eyes. He grabbed a small stuffed sloth from the bedside drawer. "Here Bella. I got this for you. I sprayed my cologne on it." I cuddled the sloth and him. " I love you too Remi." We both fell asleep.