Tour

6 am

I smiled and yawned as we got everything onto the bus. I'd be meeting Sebastian for the first time today. Fun. I wondered what he was like.
The first show was going to be in New York, across the country. Fun.

I met their driver and a couple of other people before we departed from the house. I've never been anywhere else besides Chino Town and Los Angeles.

Remington showed me his bunk. "I can't sleep without my Winnie the Pooh blanket, tour gives me anxiety." I smiled. "It's my baby blanket." He blushed. Gosh he was so cute. As everyone got on and got settled Remington asked me something I wasn't expecting.
"Everyone here is who I care about, except my mom, you'll meet her later. You want this official? Let's tell them."
There was a handful of people. His brothers, their girlfriends, are the touring guitarist, Andrew, who i vibes with instantly, and a guy named Michael, he did videos for them and stuff.

We went and sat down on the couch together while everyone was chatting and whatnot.
Remington exaggeratedly cleared his throat to make it noticeable. 

"What?!" Sebastian was making fun of him. But he really cared, I could see it. I blushed way too hard I needed to hide.

"Well, there's not a way to say this unless I just say it. But this is Bella. We've had our ups and downs, but she's my sweetness. This is my girlfriend. And to her surprise, she's our merch girl this tour round." He smiled at me.

I'm what now?

"SIMP!!" Emerson yelled. I smiled but that was my simp. "NO YOU!!" I threw a piece of popcorn at him.
"FOOD FIGHT!!" Sebastian picked up a French fry and threw it at me, I caught it with my mouth and ate it. Don't waste the French fry bro. We did this for several hours until we came to a rest stop. I climbed on Remington's back for a piggy back ride, so Shy and Larisa, Sebastian's girlfriend did too. We were triplets and I thought it was cute. "MICHEAL GET A PIC!" Sebastian thought it was cute too. We all went inside and grabbed more snacks and used the bathroom. Larisa came up behind me.
As I turned around she placed a finger in my chest.
"If you think you're going to last here, you're wrong. I've seen many of his girls go very quickly. You'll end up like the rest of them."she left me but Emerson had heard what she said. He handed our stuff to Remington and told him he'll pay him back later. He took me outside and all I could do was break.

Emerson sat me down outside the convenient store and we sat against a wall and he hugged me. "I'm sorry love, she's sour, for no reason. Although Remington has bad luck with relationships, I have a better feeling with you Bella. He's non stopped talked about you since you guys graduated. I felt bad for him, it was sad, really. I'm glad he found you again. Now dry those tears up and let's go eat some snacks, I think you might be tired." I had soaked his shirt with my tears but he didn't care. I sat curled in a ball, leaned into his chest. I wish my brothers had been this caring about me instead of hurting me long ago. He rubbed my back. It was dark and wet on the concrete, but dry where we were.

Remington came out and took Emerson's place as he handed him the bag of snacks. Remington was now the one I was tear soaking and cuddling into. His warm body. He repeatedly kissed the top of my head.
"I heard her. I had to hold in my anger. You're my Queen. I love you." I cried harder into him.

I heard Larisa's heels come out of the store. Remington staring at her and mumbling under his breath to where I could barely hear. She ignored us and went one.

*time skip*

I woke up when Remington went to get up. "I'm sorry baby." He didn't like when he woke me up. He hated it. "It's okay Remi." I curled into him. "Babe. We both have to get up. Sound check and you have merch." He booped my nose. I felt like puking.
He helped me up and we got ready. I'd see their band live for the first time. As I headed to the merch table, that's when I saw a long line of people.

*time skip*

The last song ended and I was crying. They did amazing. I headed back to the merch table and the guys met some fans who weren't able to afford meet and greet. I smiled as they told stories and gave them gifts and the smiled and waved at me.

Soon it was time to load up and go to the next show. I enjoyed every minute of it. But I was cold. I went to grab one of my hoodies but I didn't bring one. "I took your hoodies out on purpose. So you could wear mine." He threw it on me and I put it on. It smelt like him. I hugged him and he rocked me back and forth as he kissed my head.

"The other four went on a double date. Don't take it personally, they don't like me going. What do you want to do?"  I smiled as he kept rocking me. "You just wanna do this all night?" His cute little laugh goes through me. It was sweet but his deep voice only seemed to be used around me. It was all cracky from him performing and he was sleepy. I looked at him like I'd let him go and he pulled me in tighter. "I have an idea. Since we've both already ate. Go out on something comfy and then come back in here." I went and changed into a pair of sweatpants and fluffy socks then met him back in what I call the "living area" and he pulled me into him again.
"Now I don't know anything about dancing. But we can try." He put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist and he played someone soft music. I fell into him and we sat there and rocked back and forth until we couldn't no longer. We laid in his bunk together and shared headphones, listening to music as we slept.