Beach Days

*one year later*

"EMERSON THROW MY PHONE DOWN!" Sebastian was yelling at Emerson on the balcony from ground level. "NO YOU DAMN IDIOT!" He shook his head and walked about. We were here for a celebration of Sebastian's and Remington's birthday which we did last night. I wanted to tease Rem.

boo❤️💍:

Hahahaah you luv me 😘

Rem😫💍: BELLA NO NOTRS SNAJKAKWWWJ RIGHT NOW? REALLY? 😫😫

Boo❤️💍: 😘😏

Remington came out with Oliver.
"It fits!" I laughed. Rem bought a shark suit for Oliver. I shook my head and followed them down to the beach. We sat Oliver by the water so he could splash without getting hurt.

@remingtonleith: he's my sassy shark reporting from the Atlantic Ocean ;) Love you all @bellaleith

Love you all @bellaleith

I smiled at Rem and he cuddled me into his chest. We were both in bathing suits and his always teased me. It was too short because of his long legs but it always was low. Especially when I was around. I smiled. He cuddled me and Oliver came waddling running to us. He babbled and I cuddled him. We all just sat there staring into the ocean. I was at peace.

I think everything in this moment was just relaxed. So peaceful. Almost ears ringing because of how quiet. I ended up falling asleep in Remington's lap. I felt a tap.

"Baby, let's go in and you can get some rest. You'll need it." He winked at me. I blushed and picked Oliver up.

We went up towards the balcony and went to the room where we put Oliver and then we headed back to our room. He hates when I teased so I did it more.

I grunted and stomped my feet. "Babe what's wrong?" Rem was shaking sand out of his hair and walking towards me. "It's stuck!! I can't get it undone." He shook his head and locked the door. Whoops. He cuddled with the easy knot and rolled his eyes.

He got it off and took ahold of my shoulders and spun me around and sat me on the dresser. He started kissing me heavily. He snaked his arms around me and tossed me on the bed. He bit down and started sliding my bottoms off. He got off of me and went back to where he was standing, leaving me laying there naked.
I growled at him.

"What? You said you needed help. I helped you." He smirked and kept messing with his hair. I laid there leaned back on my elbows. He was tryna hold back his laugh because he'd beat me in this game of teasing. Or did he?

"REM? BELLA?" Emerson was looking for us. "Shit." We both whispered at the same time. He threw a shirt at me and underwear and I put my hair in a messy bun and unlocked the door. Rem was still doing stuff with his hair.

Emerson came in and I was pretending to be on my phone. He looked at the bathing suit pieces scattered on the floor and shook his head.

"Y'all ain't innocent. Anyway, Larisa got some pizza." He nodded and he left. He shook his head and looked at me.
"Soon baby. I know it's been awhile." He started changing into sweatpants and we walked out.

We were all comfortable around each other and it didn't matter what we wore. Hell, Sebastian ran around naked most of the time. We got pizza and me and Rem went back into the room to watch the office. It's been a couple months since we've binged it together.

"Rem?" I looked up at him. He booped my nose. "Bel- la!?" I laughed. "When can we have another mini me?" He smiled. "Maybe a couple years okay? Tour and new album is stressing me. I would love it. A little mini you. Awe how cute would that be? Now let's get some rest okay?" We kissed and hugged and cuddled me back up.