Movie Night

Next day
Remington's POV

Me and Bella went and ate lunch then picked the kids up from mom. I decided to take Bella and the kids to the skate park. I wanted to make all of them happy. I haven't been around much and I just feel terrible.

Music and tour has taken over and I'm just tired and stressed. But today, I'm finally free for once, so I'm gonna make it their best.

On our way there, we blasted music and laughed and had a good time. Bella looked gorgeous as always.

We arrived and I got out the skateboards and some water and we went over so we could start skating. I saw me and Bella's bench over in the distance. I think she saw it too.

"Remi, your hair is getting long again." She kissed my forehead and played with my hair. "It's cute though. I love you." I pushed my lips against hers. "Love you the mostest queen." She blushed and went over with Aspen and Oliver. I followed.

They were both sitting on a skateboard giggling about something, most likely because me and Bella kissed. They thought that was the cutest thing. I thought the three of them were the cutest.

Bella was being the photographer she was and snapping pictures left to right. The kids were laying on Emerson's skateboard (they didn't have one yet) and laughing. I was doing my own tricks and stuff.

It really got my mind off everything and gave me some peace. Even though I was clumsy. Bella worried a lot. I got on more even ground and motioned her to me. She looked scared but walked over. I straddled her feet with mine and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. She stole my sunglasses and kissed me and grabbed my hands. Aspen and Oli were watching us.

"Simplicity Bella... see just do this first." I load a foot down, her body trembling. "It's okay darling... take a deep breath." She shook her head and giggled. I kissed her neck and guided her slowly. She loved every minute of this and we both knew it.

It was getting dark soon so we decided to pack everything up. We ran to the store and got tons of snacks. Bella sat in the cart with the kids and I pushed them around. We were all to happy and giggly to notice the dirty stares we were getting.

Time Skip

"Dadddddd I wanna watch dis oneeee!" Oliver watched that movie too many times. I didn't recall the name of it but I recognized the picture on the front. "I want dis one!" Aspen talked good for being two. Bella was.. where was Bella? I tried fixing snacks and everything but it seemed like forever because of the kids arguing. I sighed.

Bella came from downstairs in my pink hoodie and her fluffy pajama shorts. She had a messy bun and was a mess. Not like emotionally, but she was flirting and teasing me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and Aspen ran over and hugged my leg. Oliver was contemplating the movie.

"Oli let me pick it I have one in mind, none of us have seen it." Bella went over to Oliver and got him settled. I got everyone's snacks together and we went and laid down on the couch. Oli and Aspen laid in the recliner together and me and Bella cuddled on the couch. It was so sweet.

"Asppyyyyy" Bella had her phone out. The previews were playing on the movie.
"Watttttttt" Aspen was so adorable.
We all got settled and started the movie.

Time Skip

I don't remember falling asleep but I did, and Bella was cuddled up. The kids were sound asleep in the chair. I decided to lay there and not do anything. I looked at my phone

@bellaleith: Aspen is all cuddled up with Pooh bear

*comments have been disabled for this post*

I keep scrolling and see tons of fan art and cute edits from the fans and Emerson's post.
Emerson... why?
Oh well. I felt my face get red.

@emersonbarrett: got home and saw this

@emersonbarrett: got home and saw this... @bellaleith and @remingtonleith

@larisalove adorbssss
@sebastiandanzig awee
@niedosyt ❤️
@remingtonleith imma attack y'all

In all honesty, I couldn't happier. I checked the time and decided to doze off. 3am was too early. I looked through Bella's post. Oh. I missed that one. Awe.

@bellaleith two cuties ❤️I blame @remingtonleith for it ;)

I blame @remingtonleith for it ;)

@stephanierachel awee xx
@emersonbarrett ❤️❤️
@niedosyt EMMY PLEASEEE
@larisalove @sebastiandanzig WHAT SHY SAID
@sebastiandanzig mAyBe
@remingtonleith my angels x