Youre Nothing Without Me

(Smut again bc Remington is mad and yeah)
6 months later
On tour
Bella's POV

I was happy I'd be able to go on this tour and be posed as not only his beloved but their photographer. Stephanie was watching the kids, she loved doing that. Me and Remington however, were packing at 6am.

Fast forward to today, it's 12:45pm and we are in Australia. It's hot here but I don't care really. We've seen tons of wild animals already. Remington said he had a surprised or me tomorrow but I don't know what.

"Sebastian! Emerson! Remington! Come on wake up!" 3 deep grumbles escaped from the hidden bunks. "Andrew! You too..." he laughed. "I've been awake." I jumped to see he was behind me with coffee. I gave him a hug.

Emerson was still out. Sebastian got up and tackled Remington. I sighed. I've also sorta became a tour manager and counselor for them; actually, I'm just their other mom on tour.

"Stop you two. One at a time in the bathroom, it's too small for wrestling." I sighed and sat down. Sebastian ran outside the tour bus and used the bathroom. Oh well. Remington came back and kissed me and sat down.

"No, no Nutella for breakfast. That never last you. We aren't having another episode like we did in Brooklyn." He sighed and made himself oatmeal. "Thank you." Emerson was sound asleep.

"Come on philosophy boy!!" I giggled and gently shook him. He kept grunting. He had his messy pirate hair. "This is how you do it." Remington grabbed his foot and started dragging him. I gently hit his hand. "No leave him alone. It's hard to wake up from strong dreams." Sebastian came back in

"Emmmyyyy." I moved his hair out of his face and slowly opened the curtain. "Come on little bro. You gotta wake up from the void." I was so gentle with him. I understood. He grunted again. "I see you fell asleep drawing. Did you even charge your phone?" He nodded and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey Emerson. You're back with us?" He nodded. He motioned me up in the bunk and he made sure Remington and Sebastian wasn't looking.

"Bella, the dream I had..." his voice trailed off. I gave him some of his trumoo. "Thanks. I was drowning in an ocean and no one was there. It was me. I saw Pepper, my sweet little puppy, just floating, she was gone. There was a monster, an unidentifiable demon, laughing at my pain and agony. Then this giant angel? Bird? I don't know... got me and Pepper out and revived her and helped me. I believe it was goddess. She reminded me of you. Bella, I need to be honest... don't tell Remington."

I gulped. "Sure, go ahead, everything's safe with me." He sighed, almost embarrassed.
"I'm jealous of Remington. I've liked you since highschool. I saw your amazing art and how well you made me and him happy. You've always been gorgeous. And then Rem just kind of took you away. I know he cried a lot after you left, but so did I. Of course I'm glad to have you back but... I don't know, it's dumb."

I know he's tried telling me before. Honestly I love them both. Of course, I've always just been more into Remington, not sure why, but Emerson was perfect too. He was so sweet and pure.

"I liked both of you. I never could choose and just kind of let everything run it's course. Part of why I left really. I saw both of you my first day, just staring at me, sorta chuckling. Then both of you in art class and French class? I felt like I had no luck. I know you all loved me but I never felt safe around Sebastian. I don't know. But, you're stunning Emerson, and not for one second, do not think I've ever not felt the same, because I did... but, we need to get ready okay?" Emerson sighed.

"Thanks Bella. It means a lot." He kissed my hand. I kissed the top of his head. It was a friendly gesture, we'd done that in front of Remington before. He was being his Renaissance gentleman self.