Teasing

three days later
*bzz bzz*
Remington😒: hey... I know ur mad, we can work this out
Bella: not mad, just disappointed
Remington😒: I'll see you at 10 tonight. Promise?
Bella?
Hello? On read again 😞
😠 boo!!!
Bella: promise Remington. Just please don't mess this up

I got up from my bed and picked out an outfit. He wanted to try to be nice. All the hate I had toward him was because I couldn't have him. He told me he'd been crushing on a girl. I wanted to be somewhat girly so I decided to put on fishnets and a skirt with combat boots and double layer shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and did my makeup. I smudged my eyeliner around and sat down.

I look inside my closet and grab a box. I blow off the dust and it reads memories. I shook my head and opened the box. There was memories from long ago. Awe, a bracelet my best friend gave me. I missed her. Gosh. I read letters from different friends over the years and found Polaroid pictures.

There laid me and Remington on top. I cried at the sight of it. We were so fucked up. I found pictures of old pets and old jewelry. I wiped my tears and put the box back up. It's was 7:30 pm and I didn't know what I should do for the next two and half hours. I didn't want to remeet Remington's brothers. I could barely handle him.

I got a call, Remington.
R: hey
B: yeah?
R: why do you hate me so bad?
B: hate is a very strong word I prefer the term dislike
R: ah okay. Just wait Bella.
Click
Dead silence on the other end.

"FUCKING LEITH!" I threw my phone. I was mess because of him. I sat there. I took a nap.

Dream
"If it were any easier they'd call it pain. But Bella, loving you is fucking hard." He locked the door without taking his eyes off of me. He had me cornered in the wall. I felt myself get wet. I was squirming until he picked me up and tossed me on his bed. Squirming and screaming for more, he teased by just walking and staring at me in his boxers. Circling the room staring into my soul.
"Please." I let out a faint word. He wanted me to beg. He wanted this. He slowly lit scattered candles in his room. Making the scene more dim and quiet and even peaceful. He got on top of me and started saying my name.
Dream End

I was awoken by the similar voice saying my name. He towered over me smirking.
"What time is it?" I rubbed my eyes.
"10:30..." he seemed disappointed. I got up and he hugged me. He ran his fingers through my hair and kept his chin on my shoulder.
"Oh Bella." He backed away looking at me. "You're so gorgeous." I scoffed. "Stop lying with your words." He wanted me but I didn't want him. I thought back to my dream as my brain mimicked me and taunted me. It was a dream for god's sake. "Well, I tried." He sighed and opened my raggedy apartment door for me.

"Are you gonna move?" His question scared me. "Doubt it." I shrugged and pressed the elevator button, A rat scurried across the floor. He glared at me. I gently play hit him and the elevator door opened. Why the hell were we going to see a movie at 10 pm? I was confused and concerned about him.

*time skip*
The movie was amazing but now it was 12:45am. I was too tired. He grabbed my hands. So soft and gentle. Almost making me melt into his love. STOP BELLA! He's your friend. He doesn't like you.
We were standing outside the theater. It almost felt like we were abandoned. Streets empty, shallow rain puddles, glaring street lights.

He walked me to his car and opened the door. I tried to hide my smile. He looks at me. We face each other, with our hands connected again. "Bella, I don't know how much longer I can take your grudge before I snap. It's saddening me, and making me feisty."

I thought about the dream I had. How bad I wanted him. "Remington, please." I scoffed. "There's someone better for you, I promise. Remember when we said we wouldn't catch feelings for each other? I don't wanna ruin this 'friendship'." He stared into my eyes. The only way I could see him in the car was the street lights. "Bella, I wanna ruin our friendship." He gasped at his own words and pulled away from me. Before I could say another word, he put the key in the ignition and turned up the radio.

"How about we go to my place for the night? It's closer. We're both tired." I pretended I didn't hear him, which made him squirm in thoughts. I tried to stay silent to restrain myself from saying anything that would make him know my feelings. I was in love with him. I admit it to me. But not to him.

Shit. I was totally staring at his lips again. No please. I hope he didn't notice. I let out a sigh and stared out the window. I wanted to tease him, but not too much. "Ruin our friendship? Why? Am I not good enough for you?"

He pulled in the driveway, silent. He helped me out of the car and lead me to the door in the garage. Holy fuck. This place was huge. I was so lost in thought I didn't even realize where we were going. Shit. I was in the hills.

"You tend to like what you see, so make yourself at home." He tried teasing me, he opened the front door. I tried not to be too comfortable.