Lunch Date

A/N I photoshopped the pic above^^ I tried to make it obvious it's photoshopped so no one starts going off If ur a true fan of palaye, you'd know that pic has actually Seb in it not the girl ofc. It's for story purposes only so I don't even recommend saving it ~tea

It was me, Emerson, and Remington.

"Bella?" I looked up from my phone. Remington was taking a selfie.

We entered Dairy Queen and sat down. I was starving and craving a chocolate milkshake. I was also cold. "Remi, I'm cold." He gave me his jacket. We all ordered and sat down. I got a burger, fries, a drink, and the milkshake. Actually, that's what we all got.

We chatted a lot about tour memories, what Remington wanted to do for his birthday. What we should do for Sebastians. We talked about the wedding a small bit. Our order came.

I ate the burger very quickly. Remington stared at me as I took the last bite. He scooted one fry over to me. He made me laugh, all the time.
"What's the new song about?" I smiled. "You obviously!" Emerson said, jokingly rolling his eyes. The radio was blaring older songs.

Give me Give me Give me a mannnn after midnightttttt....

I bopped my head to the song.
We took our milkshakes and walked across the street to the park. Emerson opened the back of the trunk and got out a skateboard. "Bella look! It has my art design on it. Like my art! And they put it on the skateboard!"
It was gorgeous.

But I felt like I was going to puke again. I started gagging. Emerson put the skate board down and came and saved my hair as he pulled it and held it back against the wind and Remington found an old gas station bag and put it underneath my mouth before I threw up all my lunch. I was shaking. I just wanted sleep. But I loved the fresh air. After I finished, Remington tied up the bag and threw it away. Emerson helped me get cleaned up and handed me water. Remington walked me to a park bench while Emerson went and started skating.

"I'm sorry Remington. I don't mean to ruin everything I just-" he shut me up with a kiss.
"Bella please. If you ruin everything... then I must destroy everything."
"No Rem. I- please." He handed me my water. "It's okay baby. Do we need to go home?" I nodded unintentionally. I meant to say no but what I really needed took over my actions. "Okay. Emerson can cry about it later. EMERSON!!" I sat there's as Emerson ran towards us. "She's sick. She's sleepy. We need to go. Cry about it later." Emerson playfully hit Remington. "It's okay. I'm not upset. I'm kind of tired too."

We arrived home and Remington carried me inside, all the way upstairs. "Do you want to change or you okay?" I shook my head. "No I just want to cuddle and listen to music so I can fall asleep." He kissed my forehead as he tucked me in.

He used the bathroom and got me a cool rag for my head. He laid down next to me and rubbed my belly. "I'm happy Bella. Not for one minute I want you to think I'm not. Okay?" I nodded but I wanted to cuddle in his chest so I turned over. He kissed the top of my head and played My Chemical Romance on low and cuddled me close.

I started falling asleep as I was thinking. I wanted to tell everyone at once. Maybe we could have dinner tomorrow night. His brothers, their girlfriends, Andrew, Micheal, and their mom. I figured Remington was thinking of something important too. I soon fell asleep to the smell of his cologne and his heartbeat in his warm chest.

Remington played on his phone for a few minutes.

❤️💭✈️@remingtonleith: this is what I want forever, forever and always

❤️💭✈️
@remingtonleith: this is what I want forever, forever and always... when you see this, I hope you're feeling better Bella. Sweet dreams Ma Cherie ❤️💍✨🙈 @bellaaa747
*comments have been disabled for this post*