Prepping

7 months later
October 31st

I was about to erupt soon. I was miserable. All I wanted to do was cry. I couldn't control myself. I kept throwing things if I couldn't use it right. I keep wanting to hurt myself. I was a mess. Me and Remington, with a little help from Emerson finally got the nursery done last week.

Today was our wedding day. He went to the studio to release his album but I decided to stay here. I watched movies and fell asleep a couple of times. I woke up with a knock on the door.

"Hey girly." It was Shy, Larisa, and Stephanie. I forgot they were coming to help me get ready. I got up and waddled to greet them. Larisa handed me a piece of paper. "Are you okay with this?"

Sebastian~ father figure for Bella to walk her down the isle a groomsmen
Emerson~ ring bearer and groomsmen
Andrew~ best man
Shy~bridesmaid
Larisa~bridesmaid
Stephanie~ maid of honor
Micheal~ groomsmen

10:30- everyone settled
11:00- start the ceremony
11:30 ish- dinner
12:30- after party
1:00-  GO TO BED
(Except micheal and Sebastian bc they're cleaning up haha)

Bella's dress pick up ~ done
Remington's suit clean~ done
Set up~ done

The list was pretty long, but it was mostly just a to-do list with information on it. "Looks awesome. I'm so nervous and excited." I hugged Stephanie. "Come on. Let's go do your makeup... at my salon." Larisa smiled.
"What?" I was shocked. "Come on Bella, it'll be fun and I can play music and my hair stuff is there and I can even blog it you want. We could go live!!" I smiled. "Yes! Let's go live." I was excited as we headed out to the car.

It was already getting dark but that's what me and Remington wanted.

A vampire/my chemical romance inspired wedding on the beach at night. It was an odd mix but not when it's gorgeous.

We arrived to the salon and I got to sit in the chair near the sink. Larisa started going live.
"Hey guys! Larisa Love here! I'm with my girls. Stephanie, Shy, and of course Bella! Today we are doing a wash and trim while also balayage-ing her hair with small detail and styling. Then me and Shy will do makeup." I waved and said hello.

Within a minute half a million people were watching. Whether it be because of aspiring hair stylists or people from Remington's fan base it didn't matter. I was having the best time. I don't think I'd been to an actual hairstylist in a couple years.

She started washing my hair explaining the different shampoos and conditioners and special formulas for my hair.
"Special thanks to Joico. I'm not sure what I'd do without these amazing products." She showed some of the bottles as she rinsed out my hair and threw it in a towel.

"So now we are walking Bella over here to dry her hair. We both know I hate towel drying or heat so here's my special drying system I've gotten recently. Check it out on my website." She showed how to use it and get it to work just right. After about 5 minutes my hair was fluffed. A blonde swirl.

She blew it out a bit with the hairdryer but not for long. She started brushing it out and styling it to where she could easily cut it.

"So next I'm doing the parting to color and get the hair just right especially for highlights. We want them popping. I take this foil and lay it out as I brush on the dye evenly and eventually roll it in the foil."
Oh. So she wasn't cutting it yet.

She continued to explain it as I sat there watching every move. The baby started kicking but I tried not to show any pain.