23. Girls Just Want To Have Fun

"Uhhh... I thought you were going to do that" He told me with a sudden anxiety in his voice.

"That was my plan, I swear but, I have to do a shooting in London"

"Alright..."  He answered me with a sigh.

"Don't worry Eddie, Chris will pick you up and your room is already set so you can use it... you know you can stay with us all the time you need, right?" I added and heard his soft chuckle.

"Yeah, thanks... but probably I'll just be there for a day"

"Don't say that! They already like you... they loved your tape" I said.

"Well, let's take it easy and see what happens ok?"

"Alright, but trust me when I say that I think you're gonna stay here longer than you imagine" I added with a joyful spirit.

We talked a little bit more until we hung up due to my time schedule; Stone had received the previous week a demo tape from Eddie with some music and voice for some lyrics they wrote together along with new music Eddie felt free to share with them. The guys were impressed by my best friend's talent and they immediately communicate me to tell him about an audition, something that I excitedly shared with Eddie, who was a little bit nervous.

It was already the end of August, and I was about to go to London for a shooting, but also, to celebrate my bachelorette party with some friends; the plan was going to be different, but due to my work we all agreed to celebrate there, since we were going to return at the very beginning of September and the wedding was just two weeks away.

Chris was having a small break from the tour, as the band was going to release an EP called Loudest Love anytime soon, and they were going out on tour again, but first, we were going to celebrate our wedding. There was also this new side- project that Chris had started with the guys as a tribute to Andy, a short-lived band called Temple of The Dog, so he was pretty busy writing new music for this, with them.

Things with Chris were better since he returned from tour and we eventually attended the big reunion with his family; I was very nervous at first, but fortunately everything turned out ok, and I was warmly welcomed by Karen and her kids. I was starting to feel more and more comfortable with the whole situation, and I was more than thankful that Chris wasn't being so stubborn in those months, though I was aware that not all the time things were going to be perfect... but I guess that was the point.

Now I was finishing getting ready to leave for the airport, while the guys were working on music with Chris downstairs, as he was waiting for me so he could drive me there; I added some final touches to my comfy outfit and then I went to the living room quickly.

"Ready" I said, as Chris turned around.

"Coming babe" He told me.

"Hey... do you know she's gonna have strippers all over her face at her bachelorette, right? While we're going to have a boring party here? YOU FILTHY WOMAN" Stone shouted at me, pseudo complaining, but he made me laugh as always with his stupid remarks.

"Don't worry honey, when I return, I promise to hired you the best male stripper in Seattle, since I can notice you're jealous because you really miss having a good pair of balls near your face" I added in the most sweetly way, but the room was filled with loud laughs from the others.

"Shit!" Mike barely said while continuing laughing hard.

"She just ended you, man" Jeff added.

"And this is why I'm marrying her" Chris added proudly while looking for the car keys.