25. Sweeter Than Heaven

I'm so sorry for the super late update, but I had a heavy writer's block and also I've been reading and spamming lots of great stories lol. But, to compensate this, here I bring you a double update that I hope you enjoy. Thank you always so much for your comments, support and for reading this story 🥺❤️ I love you all and, wear a mask if you go out. X ❤️❤️❤️❤️

✨                  ✨                   ✨

Late July 1991

"So... What do you think about Vivian... or maybe... Constance..."

"Constance? Really?" I looked around to look at Chris with an annoying face.

"What? It's a nice name..."

"I thought you were clever Cornell" I said, continuing checking on my agenda.

"I am... just imagine... Constance Cornell" He said with pride.

"There's no fucking way" I answered without even looking at him this time.

"Alright, I'll think of other names" He answered me, with a defeated tone of voice.

"You're gonna have plenty of time to think about names because it's not gonna happen soon" I answered nonchalantly, but he seemed kind of sad with my answer, so he went closer to my spot and kneeled near me.

"What is it?" I asked a little worried after seeing those beautiful eyes with some disappointment in them.

"When is it gonna be, then?"

"Chris... I don't know, but you know we can't be parents right now. I have a lot of work and that's great, I'm doing what I love and that pay the bills, you are also doing what you love, which is music, you have an upcoming album, a tour with Guns N Roses in the winter... we're living our dreams, together. Kids will come when it's the right time and you know it, just... not yet" I tried to explain as relax as I could.

"Yeah, you're right babe... I'm sorry, I don't mean to pressure you with this topic" He told me, kissing my forehead and kind of ashamed.

"It's ok, don't worry... just, let's do things gradually ok?" I added with a smile.

"Ok..." He smiled back and stand up, looking around my desk.

"I'm really happy they liked it, and that they're gonna use it just like this for the cover" Chris said, now taking a seat on the couch that was near the window of my studio while looking at one photograph with design he had on his hands.

"All of them were very pleased with this result, especially Kurt... you should've seen his face... he was so damn happy" I added, smiling a little.

"I couldn't expect less from my talented photographer wife" He said with pride and I blushed a little.

"They asked me to do another shooting underwater but now with them"

"Oh really? That sounds great"

"I had to decline and passed it on to Kirk... My schedule is very tight now"

"Awwww... well, let's hope for another occasion"

"Yeah, that's what I told them" I chuckled a little.

"So... Do you want me to drop you at the studio?" Chris asked me, as he was going to a reunion with his band and I needed to go to the Parashar's to continue with my job with the guys.