✨ Thank You ✨

If you made it until this, I want to thank all of you who read, commented and voted on this story, I'll be eternally grateful for your attention to this. 

This story was more difficult than my previous work because during the making of this story I had many issues regarding my mental health... specially my depression, body dysmorphia and eating disorder, and that's why I disappeared a lot throughout the story (but I'm better now). Now, I know Wattpad is not for this kind of things, and I don't want you to be sorry for me or anything, but I just want you to know that these struggles are real, and I know it's difficult, but if any of you are suffering with anything please remember to seek help always, and if you don't have anyone to talk about it, you can always send a message if you want to be listened. Stay strong!

Special thanks forever to the super talented and amazing  SpiritualBahar  who's always been here since the very beginning and she offered me help if I needed it at some point, (I'll never forget that, thank you so much) and also to the one and only, the super talented Mrs. Cantrell AKA -angerrrising    for being here too, making me laugh a lot and giving me ideas! Both of you are great and gifted people for writing, and you always inspired me a lot to continue with this story!!!! So thank you so much!!!! Forever and always 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ (Yes, I'm gonna finally update the Eddie Vedder time travel story LMAO). 

PS. If you don't know their work, go and check it out! ❤️

Thank you for being here, take care and see you soon in *Spin the Black Circle* ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️