You again. (Chapter 38)

*MOLLIES POV*

Nancy is back to normal, we get our luggage and head home,we start listening to Beyonce and One Direction on the way back in the car, when we get there, the house is cold, i go into the room opposite Nancys, Sarahs and Laceys, because theyre in America for 1 year. I drop all my stuff on the bed and walk into the kitchen, most of the food has gone off.

"Nancy" I shout.

"What?" She says from the other side of me.

"Oh my god you scared me" I say putting my hand on my chest.

"Yah, what did you want?" Sitting on the counter.

"Food, there is none."

"Lets go to the shops then" She jumps down and runs to get the boys.

They come with us, were all pretty tired, as the plane was shaking alot. The boys run off and get some pointless things, when we get back home Hayes goes to sleep and Matt watches TV, i sit next to Matt.

"Im going to check on Hayes" Nancy smiles.

We nod, Matt looks at me, i push myself us from his chest, he kisses my forhead so gently, but i could feel his spiky chin scrap against me, i relax and go back down. Im still so young, but i feel all grown up, i have a boyfriend, my own home, and im trying to get a job, sometimes i feel as if its a bit too much for me, all this, when i was younger, i was obsessed with Matt, and Nancy was freaking out about Hayes, weve grown on eachother, Nancy and I are like sister, we irritate eachother, we always talk, we laugh. Even though im a bit older, she is still more sophisticated than me.

"Im going to sleep" Matt says dragging me quicky out my thoughs.

He stands leaving me to fall on the dip he sat, turning round he put his hand out.

"Coming?" He smiles.

The same smile appaears on my face, i grab his soft hand which pulls me up harshly.

*NANCYS POV*

By accident, i fell asleep on Hayes, he wakes up, waking me up.

"Lets make a youtube video!"

"How about a Q and A, me, you, Mollie and Matt" He carries on.

"Sure" I say, going on my phone.

"Well lets get ready!"

Slowly, i push myself out the covers as Hayes watches. I get to my feet my head spins, i walk to my wardobe and look at myself. My hair was in a plait, i was wearing one of Hayes' shirts and my sleeping shorts, i quickly get changed into jeans and my french crop top, i put my rings on, taking my hair down was the worst idea, i brush it, which was worse.

"URG!" I scream.

Matt runs in and sees me on the floor, staring at the celing.

"NANCY! NANCY CAN YOU HEAR ME!" He shouts at me.

"Jeez, im not dead" I say holding my ears.

"Why are you on the floor" I sit up.

"Oh my god, Nancy your hair is awful" Mollie says walking in behind Hayes.

"Bit rude" Hayes says, "You look beautiful."

"NO I DONT!" I shout.

Mollie tells them to leave, she puts my hair up in a ponytail, we stand up and look in the mirror.

"Twinies" I giggle looking at her hair.

She laughs and walks out pulling my hand, we enter the living room where the boys are.