You, again. (Chapter 5)

*HAYES' POV*

This whole story is complicated, so let me just tell you straight. I dont have feelings for Nancy what so ever, the only girl i like is Autumn. Autumn is the most amazing girl I've ever met, since Nancy and I went out, she is beautiful, funny, weird and not stuck up in anyway. I met her at Magcon, yes, sometimes i still go to Magcon, only to see the guys, but i dont think I'll be going with Nash anymore. Well, she is friends with Mahogany, she has never been to any other Magcons, just this one, she is perfect!

Nancy left the room, she hugged me before, i got confused, it seemed as if she was grabbing my butt?

Anyway, i sat down and watched some TV, i heard the bathroom door slam shut. Girls. The door slammed again and screaming into a pillow, i know it was a scream into a pillow, Nancy used to do it all the time. I stood up and ran into her room, she quickly put her hand under her pillow and sat up.

"Nancy, what was that?" I ask, knowing what it was.

"Nothing, sorry i was... it was... the TV!" She says pointing to the TV.

I look and she throws something across the floor, i look at her, she smiles. 

"What was that?" I ask.

"Oh, just something i didnt need."

"Sure?"

"Positive, i have no use for it" She says.

I smile and walk out, i go to the kitchen and get a drink, Oakley walks in.

"Hey" He says.

I turn round, "Hey."

"Can i talk to you?"

"Sure."

"Do you like Nancy? The only reason i ask, is cause, i kind of like her, no one knows, but i think she likes you."

"No, were friends, what about Lacey?"

"I like her, a lot, but i still like Nancy."

We hear a whimpering for around the corner, we see hair flick and footsteps running lightly. He looks at me and starts running around the corner, the door slams shut, we didnt see which one. I ran into Nancys room and Oakley ran into Sarah and Laceys room. Nancy wasnt in there, i heard the shower stop and i quickly ran to where she through something, i couldnt see it, a noise went off, sounding like my text tone. I went over there, it was under loads of work, i picked it up, it was my phone. Nancy opened the door and saw me.

"What are you doing in my room!" She shouted.

"Why did you have my phone?" I shout.

"You must of left it in here!"

"Why would you put it under m your work?"

"I didnt!"

"What so it went under there by its self!"

"Your so sarcastic Hayes!"

"Well done!" I say clapping my hands.

"HAYES!" She shouts.

"WHAT?"

"Look, the only reason i stole your phone.." She starts.

"SO YOU DID!"

"YES! LISTEN!"

"The only reason i did it, was because i wanted to know who you were texting, you wouldnt tell me. I know her."

"How do you know Autumn?" I ask.

"She, well, its hard to explain" She says.

"How?"