You, again. (Chapter 28)

*HAYES' POV*

"READY?!" Shannah shouts, from the kitchen.

"YEAH!"

Basically everyone but Jenn, Jc, Lauren, Molly and Matt are downstairs.

"HURRY UP!" Nancy shouts.

"WAIT A SECOND!" Jc shouts.

The time's 8m, i dont want to come home really late, in case we loose someone. Yeah, i get worried about things, so does Nancy, im not the only one paranoid.

"OK, COMING!" Matt shouts.

We sit and wait, for everyone. Finally everyone comes downstairs, Nancy starts talking about we all have to meet at the house by 1am, and stuff like that. We go to the club, and everyone ran inside, no one cared if they couldn't find the others, as long as they get back to the house by 1am. Nash stays with me, Nancy goes off with Jade and Ella, Nash gets his phone out and answers it, he tells me to follow him outside, its Naomi. She's going to bed, and so is Izzy, its not that late, but i guess she's tired, we go back inside.

"What do you want to drink?!" Nash shouts, cause its so loud.

"WHAT?" I shout back.

He rolls his eyes, and comes closer to my ear, "WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DRINK?!"

"BEER!"

He nods and walks away, i go over to where Oakley and George are standing, i dont usually talk to them, or stay in the same room as Oakley. Kinda still remember when he punched me in the face, when we were 13, then Nancy left me, for him.

"Sup" Oakley shouted.

"Sup!"

No one talked, the music was too loud, i could see Nash looked confused, so i went over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"THERE YOU GO!" He shouted, handing me a drink.

Behind him, i saw Cam walk out the door, with a phone to his ear. Then i looked over to Shannah, who was dancing with Nancy, is she not going with him? Should i go and tell her? Nahh, she looks like she's having too much fun.

"CAMS JUST LEFT!" I shout.

"OH, HE DIDNT TELL ANY OF.." He pulled his phone out and smiled, "HE MESSAGED ME SAYING HE'S GONE HOME TO CHECK ON IZZY, HE'S WORRIED ABOUT HER!"

I nod, i dont really know what to say. It's usually Shannah worried about Izzy, oh well, a baby needs a father to hug sometimes. 

"LETS GO OVER THERE!" I shout.

My brother and i are really close, Nancy and Naomi havnt really been talking much. But Nash and i are still really close, no matter what happens, he will always be my big brother, I love him, and i have a feeling, he loves me too.

"GO AND SEE IF NANCYS OK!"

Shes with her group, but, not dancing as much as they are.

"BABE!" I shout, in her ear.

"YEAH?" She says, turning round, smiling, realizing it was me.

"CAN I TALK TO YOU?"

She nods, i take her outside, where its not as loud. Shes still smiling, why is she so happy?

"Why did Cam leave?" I ask.

"He left?"

"Yeah, he said he wanted to see Izzy, he was on the phone when he left?"

"Oh, he called Shannah, but she didnt mention him leaving."

"Can i go and ask her?"

"Sure" She said and smiled, she went to kiss me, but i moved, i didnt realize.

She puts her head down, and was going to walk away, but i grabbed her arm, spun her round and lifted her up, so her legs wrapped round my waist.

"Love you."

"Love you too" She says, kissing me.

She jumps down, we go inside, its 9pm, and im already bored. Maybe, if Nash and I danced with them, it might be better, its just Cam's at home, with Izzy, not having fun.

"I WANT TO GO HOME!" I hear Shannah shout in Nancys ear.

"PLEASE STAY!"

"ILL STAY FOR 1 HOUR MORE!"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Nancy says, jumping up onto her.

Everyone started piling in at 10:30pm, Nancy and Shannah we're still parting hard, Jade, Ella, Sarah, Lacey, Arden and Jenn went home, Jc, Oakley, George and Joe also left.

"I REALLY SHOULD BE GETTING HOME!" Shannah said.

"OKAY, HAYES AND I WILL COME WITH YOU, AND NASH!"

"THANK YOU" I She said, with a sympathetic smile.

Nash told the rest of them, and we went home. No one was in the living room, seeing as it was 11pm, Nancy got a drink and we all went to bed.

*SHANNAHS POV*

Its about 4am, and i have a really bad headache, Cam isnt in bed, he was when i came upstairs. I was about to go downstairs when i saw Lacey come out her room, she stood at her doorway, she must be sleep walking. I lead her back to bed and go downstairs, i look right and see someones TV on its Naomi and Nash's, Nash is still awake.

"What are you doing at this time?" I whisper.

"Couldnt sleep" He said, "What are you doing?"

"Going to get a drink."

"Ok, night."

I nod and leave, when i enter i hear something move. I ignored it and went to the kitchen, i turned on the light and poured myself a drink. I turned round to turn it off again, as i went to turn it off, i saw something i would never ever imagine happen to me. It hit me so hard, i dropped my drink, it smashed and Nash ran out to me, he looked at me then at Debby sitting on my husband.

"Its not what it looks like!" Cameron says.

"Your having sex with Debby!!!" Nash screams.

Hey guys, sorry i havnt updated, i was concentrating on my other book, and my actual life. Which is hard, cause you know, but yeah, im going for a walk with my friend tomorrow, and SCHOOLS IN 3 WEEKS! Ahhhhh, love you, byee xx